World Cup Telecast/Broadcast Thread

Guest nimesh632

cheaper live feed cricket 2015 Ragavendra, If you want to save money, you can subscribe Cricketonlinehd.com for 30 USA dollar just for world cup, it dose not matter which country you lived on earth, you can see on TV by either connecting S VIDEO WIRE OR HDMI from PC to TV connection.plus they can replay each game after 60 minutes, plus 24 hours support, they have more than 6800 subscriber, they also offer for 365 days of cricket for 150 us dollar or less.please play Demo before youbsubscribe coz you need certain speed they have FAQ LIST for all question. I bought ALONE film and play on my PC and watch on my smart TV, its work, 26 inch snow outside I enjoyed live cricket and hot bipasha., just dream.This indeed 21st. Century why we need VCR ? if youbwant to see on TV you need Dishworld subscription or Roku 3 or sling box and you can able to see on your TV world cup without cable company.you need to subscribe Cricinfo ESPN for 99 us dollar. If you do not want to spend @ penny than live , matches at your own risk (virus ) Crictime Cricket365-tv Fancystreem Geourdu You can watch in both audio plus video Do not click no download , no girls, If you want only audio cricket commentary Go to world of radio and select FM GOLD radio station of India Or Cricketworld For all 100 overs in english All India radio will give commentary of 17 matches, For your own security do not try on free web site, otherwise your PC need service sooner than later.

There is something wrong with all these apps on Roku and even though they may look legal but their content is most probably being streamed illegally. For the above roku app, its actually a private channel. The content that they have advertised would usually cost 30-40 bucks a month but they are giving everything including WC for 9 bucks :woot:

---Please note - Our Application (app) for Roku device cannot be found in Roku Channel Store. After purchase, we will send you an email and all instructions on how to use and install our App on your Roku device. We request everyone to use a valid Email address as we will be sending Roku instructions to the email ID which you will provide to us.---