Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

But there is a big difference in a sample of 127 games and 10 games. There have been periods in history where Pakistan have had large winning streaks against India, for example 98-99 where Pakistan won 8 matches on the trott. But let's reverse the argument...If India has been better than Pakistan historically then why do they have such a poor overall record? And let's not forget, the streak has only been there for the past 23 years. 45 years after Pakistan's existence. And there is also something called test matches...
Yeah - the 10 games, being in WC, were extreme high pressure games. Other games have not been as high pressure situations and as others have said, we have seen a fair bit of cheating/dodgy umpiring in Sharjah.
We won what mattered. And you talk as if you were thrashing NZ in NZ before WC.
2 losses against NZ high school 4th 11 :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: These games are same as world cup final matches - as much as Kitply cup - as per some posters here :hysterical::hysterical: Now maybe warmup match ( real warmup match as it is getting confusing for some posters ) win against Eng will come up :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 6-0
You are lucky you did not have to play us at our peak in some of your coolkit cups because of obviously the political relations.
so here no kitply, no Paksitani umpires, no UAE tracks but still we got to ignore this too just because Pak was unable to play much during indian golden hours :giggle:

Statistics don't reveal the full truth. While Pakistan does have an overall superior record but most of the games were played when Pakistan had its all time great team playing vs. a good Indian team which was consistently not amongst the top 3 sides in the world in that period. Also the frequency of matches played b/w the two nations was high. Another thing to be noted is that cricket's overall statistics don't give additional weight age to high pressure games such as those played in World Cups. India has won high proportion of such high pressure matches including those in the world cup, other ICC tourneys, the 1985 B&H tourney, etc. By winning more matches that should carry higher weight-age, Ind throws the overall better stats argument of Pakistan out of the park.

I know how much it hurts getting beaten up by India. I feel sorry for their fans. Really, its just too much for them to digest. Hence, they try to put up a bold face in forums like this. The more they post, the more I know it hurt them that much. Those who say that they are not hurt , are just lying. 23 years is just too much. Lol. Its almost a whole generation .

I know how much it hurts getting beaten up by India. I feel sorry for their fans. Really, its just too much for them to digest. Hence, they try to put up a bold face in forums like this. The more they post, the more I know it hurt them that much. Those who say that they are not hurt , are just lying. 23 years is just too much. Lol. Its almost a whole generation .
Last time I checked Indians have been in this position more than Pakistanis... And at least we have seen Pakistan win a match against India, not like your forefathers who had to wait years before India would beat Pakistan again. :haha:
Last time I checked Indians have been in this position more than Pakistanis... And at least we have seen Pakistan win a match against India, not like your forefathers who had to wait years before India would beat Pakistan again. :haha:
we have beaten Pakistan many times in the past too. So, it wouldn't have hurt that much for our forefathers like you people feel now. We don't know how many Pakistani fans have passed away without seeing a Pakistani win in a world cup match against India. I remember a post from the green forum from 2011 wc . He said, I may never be able to see a Pakistani win against India in the world cup against India in my life time and I am 65 already. We don't know if he is alive. I felt sorry for him. Really, I did felt sorry for him when I read that post.
we have beaten Pakistan many times in the past too. So' date=' it wouldn't have hurt that much for our forefathers like you people feel now. We don't know how many Pakistani fans have passed away without seeing a Pakistani win in a world cup match against India. I remember a post from the green forum from 2011 wc . He said, I may never be able to see a Pakistani win against India in the world cup against India in my life time and I am 65 already. We don't know if he is alive. I felt sorry for him. Really, I did felt sorry for him when I read that post.[/quote'] Like I said before at least he saw Pakistan beat India. Some of the Indians who unfortunately passed away before 1992 only say India beat Pakistan 11 times, at maximum...in comparison to Pakistan's 24. But I think we should leave dead people out of this...not a nice conversation to have.
Like I said before at least he saw Pakistan beat India. Some of the Indians who unfortunately passed away before 1992 only say India beat Pakistan 11 times, at maximum...in comparison to Pakistan's 24. But I think we should leave dead people out of this...not a nice conversation to have.
yeah, at least they saw 11 wins out of 35 matches which wasn't bad as 23 years of drought . Its 10-0 if you consider t 20 wc. The only win was in the 2012-13 t 20 wc practice match game.
Okay we have had 9 pages of debate now and it seems to be going nowhere. Let's just agree to disagree. I will go enjoy 72-51 and 12-9 while you guys can go enjoy 6-0. :icflove:
Funny how we don't have 9 pages of debate after a micromax series. Win a few big matches and then talk about "overwhelming dominance". Lol at best case scenario of overwhelming dominance being 6 in 10.