Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

But there is a big difference in a sample of 127 games and 10 games. There have been periods in history where Pakistan have had large winning streaks against India, for example 98-99 where Pakistan won 8 matches on the trott. But let's reverse the argument...If India has been better than Pakistan historically then why do they have such a poor overall record? And let's not forget, the streak has only been there for the past 23 years. 45 years after Pakistan's existence. And there is also something called test matches...
Pakistan was placed 4th in the round Robin of 1992 world cup and made it by just a whisker. Heck they won fewer matches than England and NZ even after considering final and semi finals. So by your logic, Pakistan didn't deserve to win the world cup, and instead it should've been awarded to NZ who won maximum number of matches? Because according to you Head to head is all that matters, isn't it? Why have then a world cup at all? Lahori logic in full flow.
MS DHONI : " Yes, we are proud of the fact that we have done it, but if you just see the stats, India-Pakistan stats, we are way behind when it comes to that. They have really dominated. I feel definitely the World Cup is something that we can, to some extent, be proud of, but overall you have to see, they are a fantastic side. They don't have the kind of players that they had, but still, if you see from a talent point, they've got good fast bowlers."
how long are you guys gonna cling to dhoni's statement
How long ? Dhoni made the above statement YESTERDAY . so it's been less than 24 hours. I wonder if Dhoni clings to his own statements .
and why dont u get it? the record is our domination in WORLD events where the pressure is highest
Tell that to Dhoni . He does not seem to "get it". Don't know why he is mentioning that Pakistan have "really dominated" India and india are "way behind" or that we can be proud of our WC record only to "some extent".
how long are you guys gonna cling to dhoni's statement and why dont u get it? the record is our domination in WORLD events where the pressure is highest in ODIs we are def more dominant esp in the last 20 yrs
Let them cling to drones statement.We should always have a big heart :winky:
Okay we have had 9 pages of debate now and it seems to be going nowhere. Let's just agree to disagree. I will go enjoy 72-51 and 12-9 while you guys can go enjoy 6-0. :icflove:
talking like a nottingham forest,aston villa fan,living in the past lol. you be happy with ur overall head to head,we'll be happy with the 10-0,5 ICC trophies and test #1 :two_thumbs_up:
Pakistan was placed 4th in the round Robin of 1992 world cup and made it by just a whisker. Heck they won fewer matches than England and NZ even after considering final and semi finals. So by your logic, Pakistan didn't deserve to win the world cup, and instead it should've been awarded to NZ who won maximum number of matches? Because according to you Head to head is all that matters, isn't it? Why have then a world cup at all? Lahori logic in full flow.
Ironic. I'm not saying that head to head is all that matters, infact, it's Indians saying that world cup is all that matters. And why have International matches at all then? Why not just play the world cup every four years? So what do you call this, Delhi Logic?
My argument is only that a lead of 72-51 and 12-9 outweigh 6-0.
Well that's your opinion which you're entitled to. My argument is that there is different weightings of importance. I mean it's bizarre beyond belief that Pakistan which holds a 60‰ win ratio has lost 10 straight world Cup games. But you can't explain why that is now can you?