Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

Didn't you say Pashtuns are genetically superior and stronger?
But I didn't use those words for Indians. I also said that Pathans are genetically stronger than the rest of Pakistan, not just India. Nowhere have I ever insulted India or ever shown hate for India. On the other hand you guys seem to be full of hate with Pakistan and put bias over logic...
I've been exposed, pwned?:hysterical: Where? Please show me? I'm not even the one making big claims...It's Indians asking for the bilateral series to be ignored not me... I've stated numerous times that the world cup wins are more significant... I've also clarified that I was talking about the average Indian or Pakistani...If I was generalising I would have said Pakistanis are better looking than Indians...that's what you call generalising which a lot of you are experts in. Also, you're the person bringing history into this and you're telling me I've ran out of arguments? The hate is real. You're obsessed with Pakistan and even your username shows it. I hope you recover. Get well soon. :hatsoff:
You are either a pathological liar or you are deliberately being obtuse. No one said bilateral series don't matter you little troll but we won our first WC a decade before you, have currently twice the number of WCs, 2 Champions Trophies(one in the SC and one in England) to your 0, 5 Asia Cups to your 2, test series wins in more countries and a better test record in Aus/SA and you claim a 5.7:4.3 H2H advantage negates all that and claim it is dominance :haha: The 6-0 (or 10-0) is just icing on the cake..it is far far far from being the only thing India have on Pakistan. Read through your own posts in this thread troll. Maybe the embarrassment would prevent further troll attempts but giving how immune your lot are to criticism and shame, I expect it wouldn't matter at all. As for me being obsessed - I've made fewer posts in 1 and a half years on an INDIAN forum than you have made in 2 months on an INDIAN forum. :hysterical:
I've been exposed, pwned?:hysterical: Where? Please show me? I'm not even the one making big claims...It's Indians asking for the bilateral series to be ignored not me... I've stated numerous times that the world cup wins are more significant... I've also clarified that I was talking about the average Indian or Pakistani...If I was generalising I would have said Pakistanis are better looking than Indians...that's what you call generalising which a lot of you are experts in. Also, you're the person bringing history into this and you're telling me I've ran out of arguments? The hate is real. You're obsessed with Pakistan and even your username shows it. I hope you recover. Get well soon. :hatsoff:
Since u r so persistent, I will give u that paki guys are better looking than Indian guys to make u happy. But both Indian n paki girls r equally good looking on average...
But I didn't use those words for Indians. I also said that Pathans are genetically stronger than the rest of Pakistan, not just India. Nowhere have I ever insulted India or ever shown hate for India. On the other hand you guys seem to be full of hate with Pakistan and put bias over logic...
What bias? You keep coming up with these stupid pseudo theories without any facts about genes and blood and puss and all that crap. The bias is against stupidity not against someone being from a certain nationality unless they both are interrelated:wink:
Well considering 60% of Pakistanis are Punjabis, Pakistanis are bound to be similar to the Punjabis in India. But considering Punjabis don't even make up about 5% of the Indian population, Indians and Pakistanis are quite different. Also, I don't see any other reason as to why Pakistanis are better fast bowlers then. It's like how black people genetically run faster than all other races. Pakistan is lucky to have Pathans, who are physically stronger due to their habitat, i.e. living in mountainous areas which makes them fitter than the rest of the country.
If pathan are so mighty they'd win Afghanistan would win every weightlifting medal. Guess who wins a lot of weightlifting gold medals in the Olympics now? China. Why? Because of there training and preparation. These are all silly stereotypes. I would love to ask imran and you Guldozer if I could on tv after he says something silly like "our Hill pathan people are so strong genetically that's why we bowl fast " Do you also believe South Indians are intellectually superior to Pakistanis? I mean they run Google Pepsi and countless other fortune 500 companies. Arnt pathans stereotyped to be dumb? Do you also believe pathans are inherently pedophiles mr Khan? Why so selective with stereotypes?

The "on average" is so convenient because India has about 8 times the population lol. Statistics 101 really...or don't they teach that at Aga Khan University in Karachi? In terms of absolute numbers, on any such criteria, India wipes the floor with Pakistan. For example even if we say 1 in every 3 Indians is "strong" and good looking and to make our resident trolls feel better, if we say the entire Pakistani population is strong and good looking; then India would still lead that 2.5: 1 or thereabouts :hysterical:

If pathan are so mighty they'd win Afghanistan would win every weightlifting medal. Guess who wins a lot of weightlifting gold medals in the Olympics now? China. Why? Because of there training and preparation. These are all silly stereotypes. I would love to ask imran and you Guldozer if I could on tv after he says something silly like "our Hill pathan people are so strong genetically that's why we bowl fast " Do you also believe South Indians are intellectually superior to Pakistanis? I mean they run Google Pepsi and countless other fortune 500 companies. Arnt pathans stereotyped to be dumb? Do you also believe pathans are inherently pedophiles mr Khan? Why so selective with stereotypes?
These are not selective stereotypes when I've said that the average Indian is smarter. It's called an honest opinion and If I was biased or full of hate for India I wouldn't give credit where it's due. But there is a difference in your stereotypes. I don't use stereotypes to downgrade a group of people, I only use it to praise them. I've said things like Pakistanis are better looking, not that Indians are ugly. You are using stereotypes to downgrade a group of people which shows that you are more interested in insulting others than praising. Learn to not hate...you will have a happier life.

Ab bacche ki jaan loge kya? Go easy guys...he is patriotic and uninformed kid...he will mature soon once he learns that Sun does not revolve around Pakistan...dont drop so many truth bombs on one day... To be fair - so many posters against one is not good...I enjoyed my 1-on-1 with him in multiple threads but he is outnumbered here... Cool down...Our comparison is with China, Japan,etc for now and then we will move to US,UK later....We left Pak way behind in everything long ago

Good one.
Ab bacche ki jaan loge kya? Go easy guys...he is patriotic and uninformed kid...he will mature soon once he learns that Sun does not revolve around Pakistan...dont drop so many truth bombs on one day... To be fair - so many posters against one is not good...I enjoyed my 1-on-1 with him in multiple threads but he is outnumbered here... Cool down...Our comparison is with China, Japan,etc for now and then we will move to US,UK later....We left Pak way behind in everything long ago
He is outnumbered because he's being delusional, dishonest, disingenuous and ignorant. That's his own fault.