Kab Phodenge?

hatja_tau

Kab Phodenge?  

1. 1.

• India
    • Pakistan

I cant imagine two football fan arguing over which team is better after a champions league match and the losing fan saying "add up all the charity shields, league matches, FA cups as well as champions league matches". LOL @ charity shield match = champions league match :hysterical:
exactly:hysterical::hysterical:

What a retarded discussion. People are smart based on how hard they study and their belief system. Eg if all you read are religious texts you're never going to be ceo of Microsoft or Google. Similarly it's comedic to say once you cross a border you become more or less attractive. Especially considering majority of a state like punjab is almost all from Pakistan. You sound like imran saying genetically is the reason Pakistanis bowl faster. Is it genetically why Indians keep their cool better? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I cant imagine two football fan arguing over which team is better after a champions league match and the losing fan saying "add up all the charity shields, league matches, FA cups as well as champions league matches". LOL @ charity shield match = champions league match :hysterical:
No one is saying that a bilateral series match is as important as a world cup match. But let's say if a team gets their ass whooped in league matches but wins in champions league it doesn't hide the fact that it still got its ass whooped in the league matches.
What overall dominance? Pakistan are 85-64? OMG! Stop the press, they win 5.7/10 matches vs India. Amazing. Now let's see what India have: 1)Twice as many World Cups. Won the first WC almost a decade before Pakistan. 2)2 ICC Champions Trophies - Pakistan 0 3)5 Asia Cups - Pakistan 2 4)Test Series wins in more countries 5)Better test record vs SA/Aus and in SA/Aus(both countries where India/Pak haven't won) 6)6-0 record at the Grand Slam of cricket. 7)Won test series in every major country before Pakistan I know what I'd rather take. This whole "dominance" was true till about about two decades ago. The WC win and the ICC Champions Trophy wins have definitely offset any advantage Pakistan may have had. H2H you are better sure but even there a 6-0 record at the biggest stage is better than Kitply, Pepsi and Coca Cola cup.
You will not get an answer to this even elsewhere so I'm not at all surprised that our resident parosee trolls have ignored it. Also the whole better looking thing :haha: How many Miss Worlds from Pakistan and how many from India? :--D It is extremely ignorant and stupid to insinuate Pakistanis are "genetically" better looking or stronger because a few decades back this was one country :haha: I particularly like the "stronger" line they keep trotting out...this is almost always followed by a loss to India in boxing or some such sport though after which the trolls run away and then reappear when Pakistan beat UAE or Zimbabwe in a match. We don't need to prove our hearts are bigger. We pretty much feed Wasim Akram, Ramiz Raja, Ali Zafar, Fawad Khan et al :finger:
What a retarded discussion. People are smart based on how hard they study and their belief system. Eg if all you read are religious texts you're never going to be ceo of Microsoft or Google. Similarly it's comedic to say once you cross a border you become more or less attractive. Especially considering majority of a state like punjab is almost all from Pakistan. You sound like imran saying genetically is the reason Pakistanis bowl faster. Is it genetically why Indians keep their cool better? Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Well considering 60% of Pakistanis are Punjabis, Pakistanis are bound to be similar to the Punjabis in India. But considering Punjabis don't even make up about 5% of the Indian population, Indians and Pakistanis are quite different. Also, I don't see any other reason as to why Pakistanis are better fast bowlers then. It's like how black people genetically run faster than all other races. Pakistan is lucky to have Pathans, who are physically stronger due to their habitat, i.e. living in mountainous areas which makes them fitter than the rest of the country.
Well considering 60% of Pakistanis are Punjabis, Pakistanis are bound to be similar to the Punjabis in India. But considering Punjabis don't even make up about 5% of the Indian population, Indians and Pakistanis are quite different. Also, I don't see any other reason as to why Pakistanis are better fast bowlers then. It's like how black people genetically run faster than all other races. Pakistan is lucky to have Pathans, who are physically stronger due to their habitat, i.e. living in mountainous areas which makes them fitter than the rest of the country.
So how come India has medals in boxing,wrestling and weight lifting? Or are those genetically superior people banned from olympics to make it competitive.
So how come India has medals in boxing,wrestling and weight lifting? Or are those genetically superior people banned from olympics to make it competitive.
Population of India: 1.2 billion+ Population of Pakistan: 180million+ Plus there are other factors such as poor infrastructure.
Don't ask stupid questions. Don't you know fast bowling is the ultimate strength criterion? Just like how HTH negates WCs and extra major trophies, how Pakistan's economy is going BOOM BOOM, how 1 Pakistani fauji = 10 Indian soldiers, how Pakistan were the ones who won 1965, Kargil...how India were the aggressors in all the wars etc etc etc. This is called Lahori logic. Just enjoy. Don't ask questions.
Don't ask stupid questions. Don't you know fast bowling is the ultimate strength criterion? Just like how HTH negates WCs and extra major trophies' date=' how Pakistan's economy is going BOOM BOOM, how 1 Pakistani fauji = 10 Indian soldiers, how Pakistan were the ones who won 1965, Kargil...how India were the aggressors in all the wars etc etc etc. This is called Lahori logic. Just enjoy. Don't ask questions.[/quote'] Someone is clearly full of hate...sad life.
Someone is clearly full of hate...sad life.
Yes, this is your cop out. You tried to make out that Indians only had the 6-0 and nothing else - you were exposed. Hence you ignored. You tried to generalize the entire Indian populace and claimed you weren't generalising - you pwned yourself. Now you're getting ripped apart left right and centre, hence your cop out is that I'm full of hate when all I'm doing is exposing your logic(lack thereof obviously). If you want to troll, do it properly. Otherwise don't open your trap and run away when you're exposed.
Population of India: 1.2 billion+ Population of Pakistan: 180million+ Plus there are other factors such as poor infrastructure.
180 m by no means is a small population...pak is right up there with one of the most populated countries in the world. You say infrastructure,it is pretty bad in India too for other sports may be not at Pakistan level though but still. Anyways going by your logic Pashtuns,mountain people or beast men or whatever you call them,how come you couldn't unearth even half an athlete from there?
:haha::haha::haha::haha: But if the great Pakistanis are so big and so strong and the poor little Indians are so puny and weak, then all these rubbish excuses should not matter. You are so full of shyte :haha:
Yes, this is your cop out. You tried to make out that Indians only had the 6-0 and nothing else - you were exposed. Hence you ignored. You tried to generalize the entire Indian populace and claimed you weren't generalising - you pwned yourself. Now you're getting ripped apart left right and centre, hence your cop out is that I'm full of hate when all I'm doing is exposing your logic(lack thereof obviously). If you want to troll, do it properly. Otherwise don't open your trap and run away when you're exposed.
I've been exposed, pwned?:hysterical: Where? Please show me? I'm not even the one making big claims...It's Indians asking for the bilateral series to be ignored not me... I've stated numerous times that the world cup wins are more significant... I've also clarified that I was talking about the average Indian or Pakistani...If I was generalising I would have said Pakistanis are better looking than Indians...that's what you call generalising which a lot of you are experts in. Also, you're the person bringing history into this and you're telling me I've ran out of arguments? The hate is real. You're obsessed with Pakistan and even your username shows it. I hope you recover. Get well soon. :hatsoff: