Our fixation with skin color

Guest dada_rocks

Remains in vicinity of 2 certainly never goes to decade..
A few or several is open to interpretation. Please don't patronise me and think you can teach me the English language. I have lived in the UK for over 20 years and went to school here. Anyway for the record I have not been to India in the last two years. The last time was in 1997. I hope this clears it up for anybody who was confused.

Ok let's finish this once and for all. Anyone who thinks that I am CC, please post your argument with evidence to back it up so I can reply to it. It is not up to me to disprove it, this is a logicall fallacy. If you make an assertion, it is up to you to prove it and not up to me to disprove it as this is shifting the burden of proof. So everyone who thinks that I am CC. Go ahead let's hear it. Oh and don't post in Hindi please.

>>>>Maggot is increasingly sounding like CC now:whatchutalkingabout With every post.......unless all bengalis post like this.....
We probably do. In Kolkata if someone is getting abused a whole crowd of people come and defend the person getting abused. Anyway sounding like CC is not the same as being CC. I might sound like him, I definitely am not him though.

It's just a gut feeling maggot....cc has pulled a few like this a few times...hence this. I am sure if you are not CC...you must be wondering too why so many people think so...... That's just because of CC's history on this and the last forum. Don't worry...if you are not...people will soon realise and I am sure most will be humble enough to apologise.....

It's just a gut feeling maggot....cc has pulled a few like this a few times...hence this. I am sure if you are not CC...you must be wondering too why so many people think so...... That's just because of CC's history on this and the last forum. Don't worry...if you are not...people will soon realise and I am sure most will be humble enough to apologise.....
I have some strong opinions but I try not to offend. What did CC do? I've read a few of his posts and unfortunately he does sound quite similar to me. Did CC get banned? Anyway Mods, please trace my IP. The hostname should come up with either "blueyonder" or "virginmedia" in it. Virgin Media is a UK based ISP which used to be called Blueyonder / Telewest.

Guest dada_rocks
I have some strong opinions but I try not to offend. What did CC do? I've read a few of his posts and unfortunately he does sound quite similar to me. Did CC get banned? Anyway Mods' date=' please trace my IP. The hostname should come up with either "blueyonder" or "virginmedia" in it. Virgin Media is a UK based ISP which used to be called Blueyonder / Telewest.[/quote'] U know CC was not immovable real estate he cud move to Britain being a canadian citizen he didn't even need visa, u see :cantstop::haha:

Guest dada_rocks
What if you are CC? Is that such a bad thing?
I guess there is nothing bad unless creation of new ID was an attempt to masquerade that connection.....:hysterical: peace kapish .. BTW why u get so worked up some think that u are cc so what.. cheers

Guest dada_rocks
I think CC gives DR nightmares every night' date=' seeing the way he is so fixated about him.[/quote'] Yes u are right :hysterical: