Its amazing how they come back.....

SachDan

Now the debate over KKD being dropped has made my mind rewind how some players are always playing against their favorite opponents. Now it seems that Akaash Chopra has a good chance to be in the playing X1 Down Under. He batted beautifuly last time..albeit firm defence.Earlier it was Prasad.. what ever be his form he was in the X1 vs Sri Lanka..although only for Jayasurya to cut him over point for six! Now the million dollar question..The way Grandpa -dadaji MP is bowling,RP,SS facing fitness probs... will we be seeing the return of one AJIT AGARKAR? Remember Adelaide Oval 2003... Will Vengsarkar give him a last chance before him parting ways with BCCI?:hysterical:

I dont know, some how i dont have as much animosity as you guys do towards aggi. I agree he was pathetic in 20-20, but he was never an economical bowler in ODI's either. I think his tour to england wasnt too bad. Or the series before those. And say waht you will, he has taken over 200 ODI wickets. Hence here i go, (hoping that i dont get banned or thrown the kitchen sink at) bring back aggy

A pair of decent Nike shoes : $50 A faded jean : $30 The expression on Salil's face If Aggy is selected for the Aussie tour : Priceless. :D
I sincerely wish that BCCI picks him for the tour. Salil could you take a pic while you read the news of Agarkar been drafted in for OZ tour ?:hysterical::hysterical: