On what basis is munaf selected?

Chaos

Basis of Munaf's selection is his good show in domestic cricket. I don't think we should keep hi m out of loop because he won't learn anythiing (fielding, batting or bowling) while playing for his state side. I think Robin Singh needs to really work hard on him.
Say that to Robin Singh, and he will quit his job, and run away! Poor Robin Singh. No one can improve that MP. Just plain lazy.
The guy has the heart of a mouse. Why can't he steam in at 140+' date=' as he is capable of, and make something happen when his captain needs him the most? If only he had Hoggard's, Lee's or Sreesanth's attitude.[/quote'] Gambo, Heart, head all that apart, he is LAZY - Unbelievable! Lazy Bum. He does not understand what it is to be in the 11 in an INDIAN TEST TEAM! Wow! Such a guy needs to be kicked out, and forever forgotten. Worst attitude to the game and team.
Basis of Munaf's selection is his good show in domestic cricket. I don't think we should keep hi m out of loop because he won't learn anythiing (fielding, batting or bowling) while playing for his state side. I think Robin Singh needs to really work hard on him.
huh.... so why do we need to work on him.... if he doesnt have the attitude he shud b nowhere near the team.. a guy like pathan who puts his soul out when playing is denied chances whereas this git who plays like 40yrs old is given chances irrespective of his stinking attitude... its amazing how ppl r trying to protect this guy with woolen wrap...