Probable Indian squad for OZ tour (blood pressure warning: Agarkar a possible inclusion)

Holysmoke

Cricketics, he is there in the Aussie probable list, not the squad for the final test :

24 probables for Australia tour Anil Kumble, Mahendra Singh Dhoni, Wasim Jaffer, Dinesh Karthik, Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, VVS Laxman, Yuvraj Singh, Sourav Ganguly, RP Singh, Munaf Patel, Zaheer Khan, VRV Singh, Pankaj Singh, Ishant Sharma, Murali Kartik, Harbhajan Singh, Piyush Chawla, Aakash Chopra, Gautam Gambhir, Ranadeb Bose, Irfan Pathan, Ajit Agarkar, Parthiv Patel.
i know it sounds stupid but take off parthiv patel and draft sehwag in probables
yup...if they talk abt expereince all the time then F*** sehwag how gave india good start iin almost every game...his fast 30s always put pressure on the bolwer like lee and tait....BCCI making big mistake byt not picking him up...how the heck parthiv going to play lee and tait...since he plays ranji bowler bowling at 120 and ball bouncing below knee hight...

wht abt badri and tiwary who is constant giving good performance...whts the point of taking two keepers...they can alwas recall if dhoni gets injured or something....BCCI us dumb and F***up board....its declared...F****...no wonder y many domestic players joined ICL.....hates of to their decision...

parthiv won't be gettin any game unless dhoni is injured.. i don't know why selectors alwayz pick an extra keeper when goin overseaz... even if keeper is injured parthiv can alwayz be called back from India... just like it's been happening in the past.. if someone gets injured a player from India is called to replace him.. why take 2 keepers then to Aus.. offcourse there is no chance that parthiv would play as a batsman.. when Yuvi is not able to fit himself in the middle order or somewhere in this line up then how would Parthiv be..

Parthiv can back up as a reserver opener.
offcourse he can.. but i am not sure if he would be selected to play as an opener.. back thing is just for name i reckon...even if our openers fail to perform.. kumble and co would look to adjust dravid or say someone like laxman may be up the order.. and won't pick parthiv.. anyway, this is just a probablel ist.. letz see the final 15/16..
No Sehwag ? That's a real shame. Now everytime one of the Indian openers gets out for a low score' date=' the gimps on here will start crying about the injustice that was meted out to Sehwag and how he would have scored a triple hundred had he played. Oh well.[/quote'] Very true............:haha::haha:

Yee haa at last someone is not picked on reputation. Sorry folks - I like Sehwag very much (as a player :wink_smile: of course) but to pick him on reputation is wrong. At least now he has to work on his batting to make it in the Indian team. So who for last 16 then?

Serves him right' date=' IMO.[/quote'] Yes its not right to pick a player purely on reputation.But...Sehwag too in that list of 16 would look just amazing.I think Aussies may be happy that he's not there. Its the kind of pitches Sehwag prefer most. Ball coming on to the bat with good bounce. So may be we lost the plot one feels.