IPL 2015 - Chennai Super Kings - Official Thread

velu

dont think he is in a postion to pay anyone .. hope you have some quality time with him again :giggle:
you only said you saw him removing underwear...obviously you are too intimate with him to know all financial details :cantstop::cantstop:

you are ICF UV for other reasons :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
still trying to cover yourself and mallya :giggle: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Velu and bulbul.. stop trolling :hitler: Or I will run and report you in Site Feedback thread as I m hurt :mad:
Blame CSK 10 % mascot :cantstop: I guess Site feedback is filled with tears from Sathya Harishchandra :winky:

Velu and bulbul.. stop trolling :hitler: Or I will run and report you in Site Feedback thread as I m hurt :mad:
trolling the troll :dontknow: he posts the samething again and again everywhere and i m giving him the same medicine :--D it works .. check SRH thread , kalia trolled him badly now bulbul is afraid of entering :giggle::giggle:

trolling the troll :dontknow: he posts the samething again and again everywhere and i m giving him the same medicine :--D it works .. check SRH thread , kalia trolled him badly now bulbul is afraid of entering :giggle::giggle:
You only started saying you saw Malya removing underwear :dontknow: as far as SRH thread nobody gives a damn about that thread..i doubt even 10 posts are there in last 2 weeks. Poor kalia thought sus kings will support him,but how does he know real colour of chikens :rofl: :rofl:

You only started saying you saw Malya removing underwear :dontknow: as far as SRH thread nobody gives a damn about that thread..i doubt even 10 posts are there in last 2 weeks. Poor kalia thought sus kings will support him,but how does he know real colour of chikens :rofl: :rofl:
we should make an official agreement :deal: best is go to uno bar and troll with beer as u both live in bangalore :dance: cheers :beer: