Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

Vvvs..you have around 1000 posts in last 1 week & i have less than 70......still you say you dont follow IPL :laugh:
I do follow IPL more than anyone. But i am least bothered about result compared to you. REason you have low posts is because you are too shameful to visit when your team was getting canned. :cantstop:

I do follow IPL more than anyone. But i am least bothered about result compared to you. REason you have low posts is because you are too shameful to visit when your team was getting canned. :cantstop:
You cant claim yourself you are least bothered with results...:laugh: In last 1 week my team won 2 and lost 1 :dontknow:... PS : i never saw you trolling Chuski team or its supporters but first in que to laugh at others :hmmmm2:

You cant claim yourself you are least bothered with results...:laugh: In last 1 week my team won 2 and lost 1 :dontknow:... PS : i never saw you trolling Chuski team or its supporters but first in que to laugh at others :hmmmm2:
How do you know that i care about it? I troll every player from every team.. May be people like you are the reason why your team gets trolled more. :cantstop:

How do you know that i care about it? I troll every player from every team.. May be people like you are the reason why your team gets trolled more. :cantstop:
Your posts rarely show you troll chuskie & their supporters...please read your own posts after writing & just before hitting submit button.:icflove:

Your posts rarely show you troll chuskie & their supporters...please read your own posts after writing & just before hitting submit button.:icflove:
I have bagged Tony more than any other player :cantstop: So may be high time you should stop this obsession. I can go on for years

I have bagged Tony more than any other player :cantstop: So may be high time you should stop this obsession. I can go on for years
Bagging tony is not same as trolling CSK ..any way show few recent posts you trolled chuski & thier supporters...why argument? :dontknow:

Bagging tony is not same as trolling CSK ..any way show few recent posts you trolled chuski & thier supporters...why argument? :dontknow:
Not trolling a team fans is not the same as supporting the team :winky: I don't troll flamy,debutant, saurabh.. I only troll you..

Not trolling a team fans is not the same as supporting the team :winky: I don't troll flamy' date='debutant, saurabh.. I only troll you..[/quote'] So you didnt found any posts of yours trolling chusky team and changed goal post so quickly :laugh: Any way good night...you can easily use ignore or report buttons :icflove: