Sunrisers Hyderabad 2015 : Official support thread

Kalia_Test

Karnataka played in Ranji final + Irani trophy..too many FC matches already. This T20 tourney itself is a waste as it doesn't add anything to Cricket calender.
Excuses and more excuses - expected of a loser T20 team....so funny :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

It gives the youngsters a great chance to get IPL contract though .Also good scouting trip for IPL teams too It takes what 4 matches in group and 2 KO matches not more than 10-12 days needed for entire tournament If most domestic players are available its better for the youngsters .I don't rate our 50 over tournaments (Vijay Hazare /Deodhar) much .Should swap one of them with SMA trophy imo
Don't think so. Youngsters will get chance from Ranji anyway.Local T20 leagues like KPL will help [Kariappa is one example]. Problem is this is very low key and less intense tourney so diffciult to judge any performanace. Ex : Andhra champions of SZ :cantstop: 50 overs tourney required as its different format.

Don't think so. Youngsters will get chance from Ranji anyway.Local T20 leagues like KPL will help [Kariappa is one example]. Problem is this is very low key and less intense tourney so diffciult to judge any performanace. Ex : Andhra champions of SZ :cantstop: 50 overs tourney required as its different format.
Yawn...you sucked in tourney so 1) you took lightly 2) it is low intense 3) difficult to judge performance 4) Boys were tired 5) look at toppers- we hate them so tourney is useless Typical Bangladesh :giggle: Losers = RCB :finger: Any sensible RCB fans here in ICF :cheer:

Sorry KTC i didnt knew Syed mustak Ali North Zone campuonship is the first ever trophy Andhra won in their state history....apologies for demeaning the great achievement may be it meant a lot to you....
Thats OK...We won IPL beating the $h1T out of a loser team in final I am sorry that you fans never ever had a winning feeling...I can understand the mental agony you might be going through :(( Tough to be sane in these conditions and trying to troll and being beaten black and blue is natural :(( This is the time to rise :two_thumbs_up: AND more importantly DECLARE that RCB is the LOSER team EVER :two_thumbs_up: Accepting your fate is FIRST step towards treatment :((

RCB owner himself is insensible :giggle: XqhWvtK5vlc
First time watching this Video...CSk fans takes even auctions seriously :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: