IPL 2015 Rajasthan Royals Support Official Thread.

Sir john

@someone thats how RR roll.... They see the likes of Watson Faulkner Rahane Binny Samson as being part of their core. Nair potentially might be replaced if they lose. But i doubt they will drop core members.

The next game against MI will tell a lot about how far RR can do. It's their first chance to make a real statement in IPL 2015. They have a bad recent record against MI. And the last time, they played them, it was the worst bowling performances ever in T20. So hopefully, they will be extra motivated to beat them this year.

Sanju is a hack' date=' struggles against pace, bounce and swing.[/quote'] Karun did very well last time that too with better SR than Rahane and Sanju. he can do much better in PP I think :nice: Plus Smith is better at no. 5 :agree:

Karun did very well last time that too with better SR than Rahane and Sanju. he can do much better in PP I think :nice: Plus Smith is better at no. 5 :agree:
Yes, Karun is best used as an opener but I feel Smith should bat at No.3, where he can settle in and then explode later. Smith can move to No.4 when Watson returns.