Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing good fast bowlers?

Akram was one of the greatest bowlers ever and would be successful with or without bottle caps anywhere in the world. The guy could conjure any kind of delivery merely running a few steps on occasions. He could bowl yorkers, bouncers, inswingers, outswingers, cutters etc. without any perceptible change in action and literally had the ball on the string. He would be my bowling pick in any format in any world XI squad. The guy was a magician with the ball. Somehow Waqar never did that great against us and Akhtar was "blow hot blow cold" sort of a bowler. If I had to pick top two fast bowlers from Pakistan, they would be Akram and Imran who was also deadly at his peak.
What games did Akram change against us? Genuinely want to know. I don't remember many. I don't doubt his ability but felt we had the better of him. Ganguly shredded him in ODI's once.
What games did Akram change against us? Genuinely want to know. I don't remember many. I don't doubt his ability but felt we had the better of him. Ganguly shredded him in ODI's once.
Well India hardly ever beat Pakistan during his playing days. As soon as him and Waqar retired it evened out.
Lol Indians are obsessed with proving Pak has not had great fast bowlers. There are even threads comparing akram and aggy stats. Lollll Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Did your account get hacked by a Pakistani or something lol? Since when did you start taking Pakistan's side in anything. :haha:
Did your account get hacked by a Pakistani or something lol? Since when did you start taking Pakistan's side in anything. :haha:
Its a well known fact that even for shorter periods we had better bowlers than india. Only Shami has shown consistent promise so far in recent times, Lets see if he doesnt fade away like other indian bowlers. Indian fast bowlers are like Pakistani batters,Starts on a high and fade away, Akmal started his career with a Ton against SL and then Lol. Jamshed made 3 Tons and a 97 against Australian attack of Johnson and co but today he is known as Big Nas Parathay wala after 3 years.
Don't remember at the top of my head but at the same time I don't recall any batsman dominating Akram either. The only way to play Akram was to see him off and attack from the other end. That's why I rate Akram way higher than Waqar and Akhtar. There have been plenty of instances where Waqar or Akhtar was taken for runs but never Akram. Even on his bad days he would have figures like 0/45 or 1/50 or some such. IIRC Waqar was injured in mid 90s and was never the same bowler again and after that Jadeja assault in 96 WC he never was much of a problem for India to see off. And as for Akhtar the guy was dangerous but at the same time could switch off or be taken for runs the next game. As I said Akram and Imran were by far the best pacers from Pakistan and both of them could possibly walk into a World XI - Akram for sure and Imran depending on team combo and match venue.
Lol Indians are obsessed with proving Pak has not had great fast bowlers. There are even threads comparing akram and aggy stats. Lollll Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
That was a troll thread. No person in his right mind would ever rate Sir Aggy over Akram even though Sir Aggy punched above his weight in odis and wasn't too bad. But Akram was at a different level altogether.
Its a well known fact that even for shorter periods we had better bowlers than india. Only Shami has shown consistent promise so far in recent times' date=' Lets see if he doesnt fade away like other indian bowlers. Indian fast bowlers are like Pakistani batters,Starts on a high and fade away, Akmal started his career with a Ton against SL and then Lol. Jamshed made 3 Tons and a 97 against Australian attack of Johnson and co but today he is known as Big Nas Parathay wala after 3 years.[/quote'] why would autonomous respond to a response directed at jonas. :--D caught. :haha: silly pakis.
Im not anti pakistani.....as you can see by this thread i call it honestly. Pakistan is a complete joke in a lot of areas....seam bowling is not one of them. :icflove:
Don't remember at the top of my head but at the same time I don't recall any batsman dominating Akram either. The only way to play Akram was to see him off and attack from the other end. That's why I rate Akram way higher than Waqar and Akhtar. There have been plenty of instances where Waqar or Akhtar was taken for runs but never Akram. Even on his bad days he would have figures like 0/45 or 1/50 or some such. IIRC Waqar was injured in mid 90s and was never the same bowler again and after that Jadeja assault in 96 WC he never was much of a problem for India to see off. And as for Akhtar the guy was dangerous but at the same time could switch off or be taken for runs the next game. As I said Akram and Imran were by far the best pacers from Pakistan and both of them could possibly walk into a World XI - Akram for sure and Imran depending on team combo and match venue. That was a troll thread. No person in his right mind would ever rate Sir Aggy over Akram even though Sir Aggy punched above his weight in odis and wasn't too bad. But Akram was at a different level altogether.
This is a troll thread in of itself. These are the kind of pathetic threads that Padosis start "Whats this BS of Indians "always' prodcuing good batsmen..."sachin loses most matches he gets 100 in" etc. Indians obsessed with proving Pak doesnt have an X factor Indian bowlers always have lacked look just as insecure as the Pakis that try to analyze Indian batsmen until they find a fallacy.
This is a troll thread in of itself. These are the kind of pathetic threads that Padosis start "Whats this BS of Indians "always' prodcuing good batsmen..."sachin loses most matches he gets 100 in" etc. Indians obsessed with proving Pak doesnt have an X factor Indian bowlers always have lacked look just as insecure as the Pakis that try to analyze Indian batsmen until they find a fallacy.
So show me ONE GOOD pace bowler who has taken over 120 wickets in the last 12 years for Pakistan?

the title of this thread is that Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing good fast bowlers? - actually pakistan have consistently produced fast bowlers/ medium fast bowlers with potential to do well since imran. i wont argue with that. But if the thread was Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing match winning/ series winning fast bowlers? -this is actually true... since akram and younis, you haven't produced fast bowlers who will dictate terms with a major team in fast bowling conditions and won series on a consistent basis. even when akram and younis were there, pak won series in england and newzealand, but never in australia for some reason. shoaib, asif, amir, junaid, wahab, gul won you no series in australia, england, saffer land. after the retirement of the 2Ws they have only won 2 series in fast bowling conditions, both in NZ due to akhtar in '03 and due to umar gul '11. whereas impact of zak on our team in the same period - India won series in england '07, nz '09 and draw series against saffer in '10 --- so basically i would like to conclude that, pakistan did produce a lot more promising fast bowlers than india even after 2 Ws, but unfortunately that did not help them win series in fast bowling conditions of SA, OZ and England i hope pak posters agree to this.

best performance by any asian team in australia was by India where we lost 2-3 to oz pak, srl never won 2 games in a single series in australia ever, even with their genius level bowlers akram and younis and the lack of a camera always tracking the ball to look out for ball tampering. bedi took 31 and chandra took 28 wickets in that series.

So show me ONE GOOD pace bowler who has taken over 120 wickets in the last 12 years for Pakistan?
Again by your logic Harbhajan is an all time great spinner with 400 wickets. I agree none of the Pak bowlers have staying power but they have the ability and skill to do things the Indian bowlers just are not physically capable of. It says a lot that ALL of the following have an x factor that NONE of the indians have had over the past 5 years. Amir Asif Junaid Wahab Gul S Khan Irfan All of them can hit 150 easily and have in the past. Plus they have swing. Any indian hit 150 and swing hed be hailed as the next Akram. :haha: I get that this is frustrating and you feel the need to devalue Pak ability but all this is doing is making you look as petty as those Pak guys that plead how Sachin is sorely overrated and the myth of the Indan batsmen.
the title of this thread is that Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing good fast bowlers? - actually pakistan have consistently produced fast bowlers/ medium fast bowlers with potential to do well since imran. i wont argue with that. But if the thread was Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing match winning/ series winning fast bowlers? -this is actually true... since akram and younis, you haven't produced fast bowlers who will dictate terms with a major team in fast bowling conditions and won series on a consistent basis. even when akram and younis were there, pak won series in england and newzealand, but never in australia for some reason. shoaib, asif, amir, junaid, wahab, gul won you no series in australia, england, saffer land. after the retirement of the 2Ws they have only won 2 series in fast bowling conditions, both in NZ due to akhtar in '03 and due to umar gul '11. whereas impact of zak on our team in the same period - India won series in england '07, nz '09 and draw series against saffer in '10 --- so basically i would like to conclude that, pakistan did produce a lot more promising fast bowlers than india even after 2 Ws, but unfortunately that did not help them win series in fast bowling conditions of SA, OZ and England i hope pak posters agree to this.
I agree but I question why is this thread about Pak specifically? Who are the legendary Indian/WI/English/NZ fast bowlers over the last 10 years that win test series around the world? Lets see last 10 years: Steyn, McGrath...maybe Zak a tad who else? LOL obsession with Pak is highly disturbing.
I agree but I question why is this thread about Pak specifically? Who are the legendary Indian/WI/English/NZ fast bowlers over the last 10 years that win test series around the world? Lets see last 10 years: Steyn, McGrath...maybe Zak a tad who else? LOL obsession with Pak is highly disturbing.
jonas, in a cricket forum, every country will be discussed. becoz you are a pakistani (or an indian with a soft spot for their bowlers???), you might feel all the discussion is around them. when saffer play a series next, we will discuss about dale steyn. if you go into past threads, there is much discussion about steyn, johnson etc.. you must take it as a compliment that we discuss about pak bowlers, because lets face it they have potential. regarding the question about indian fast bowlers - we discuss about the lack of every sunday here :D big deal. the OP raised the issue about Pak and everyone followed 2morrow if we raise the issue of jimmy anderson, everyone will discuss that. you cant argue that we are obsessed with anderson?

since 1947 Pak won 10 series in fast bowling conditions of NZ, Aus, Eng, SA (account not opened in SA, Aus) India won 5 series. (account not opened in SA, Aus) Pak did indeed perform better than India, but have they performed as per their potential - resounding no peak period - early 90s - they won about 6 series in eng and nz since 2Ws retirement - just 2 series, both NZ so consistently producing series winning fast bowlers in fast bowling conditions - no -- only saffers, aus and england did that consistently producing fast bowlers with potential - yes, i agree.. potential cant be denied.

jonas, in a cricket forum, every country will be discussed. becoz you are a pakistani (or an indian with a soft spot for their bowlers???), you might feel all the discussion is around them. when saffer play a series next, we will discuss about dale steyn. if you go into past threads, there is much discussion about steyn, johnson etc.. you must take it as a compliment that we discuss about pak bowlers, because lets face it they have potential. regarding the question about indian fast bowlers - we discuss about the lack of every sunday here :D big deal. the OP raised the issue about Pak and everyone followed 2morrow if we raise the issue of jimmy anderson, everyone will discuss that. you cant argue that we are obsessed with anderson?
Sure...i look forward to the 10 page threads on South African fast bowlers being overrated. Again its comical that Indians are throwing stones in glass houses. Our best fast bowler couldnt make the Pak top 10 and here we are saying its "BS" they produce good fast bowlers. :giggle:
Sure...i look forward to the 10 page threads on South African fast bowlers being overrated.
yeah sure buddy, if we have saffers and aussies remotely interested in cricket as they are in rugby and football we can have 10 page threads about them. the only reason this was dragged this far is because of the participation of pak posters..
Again by your logic Harbhajan is an all time great spinner with 400 wickets. I agree none of the Pak bowlers have staying power but they have the ability and skill to do things the Indian bowlers just are not physically capable of.
He is underrated in totality of his career. Doesn't help that he was gash in his last few years as a bowler.
It says a lot that ALL of the following have an x factor that NONE of the indians have had over the past 5 years. Amir Asif Junaid Wahab Gul S Khan Irfan All of them can hit 150 easily and have in the past. Plus they have swing. Any indian hit 150 and swing hed be hailed as the next Akram. :haha: I get that this is frustrating and you feel the need to devalue Pak ability but all this is doing is making you look as petty as those Pak guys that plead how Sachin is sorely overrated and the myth of the Indan batsmen.
Is hitting 150 kph the only hallmark of good fast bowlers? Then please add Mohammad Sami to that list as well. :facepalm: Umar Gul maybe 150 kph bowler, but cold hard stats tell us that in his entire career he took just 163 wickets @ 34+. Not good enough. Good fast bowlers backed by consistent performances. Not just speedthugs. 12 years is a bloody long time, so my question again is, which all Pak pace bowlers can claim to have taken over 120 wickets in the last 12 years (i.e post the Ws retired). 120 wickets isn't that big if you take the timeframe. And at a good average.