Whats with this BS of Pakistan "always" producing good fast bowlers?

Lol even Pakistanis themselves pretend to be Indians. If Pakistan was such a wonderful country of such high repute they wouldn't pretend to be Indian... Name their restaurants Indian and we'd have Pakistan ceos of Microsoft Mastercard Pepsi etc. Oh hiding osama didn't help either. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Restaurants are named Indian because it's known as an Indian cuisine. Just like how Pakistan is in the 'Indian sub-continent'. It doesn't mean we like to call ourselves Indians. If Pakistanis liked to call themselves as Indians then why the hell do India and Pakistan have such a strong rivalry?
Restaurants are named Indian because it's known as an Indian cuisine. Just like how Pakistan is in the 'Indian sub-continent'. It doesn't mean we like to call ourselves Indians. If Pakistanis liked to call themselves as Indians then why the hell do India and Pakistan have such a strong rivalry?
You guys certainly try to ride Indian coat tails in the West. No rebuttal to a whopping zero ceos fortune 500... Why maybe cause Pakistanis are not trusted? It's comical to speculate a Pakistani running Microsoft. Worst visa in the world? Well how come those neutral countries even your beloved Islamic ones don't view the green passport with such love? How about straight up lying and saying they're Indian? Oh and hiding bin laden did that help that America out right didn't trust you and got him themselves? We agree you got great fast bowlers. Our similarities end there. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
You guys certainly try to ride Indian coat tails in the West. No rebuttal to a whopping zero ceos fortune 500... Why maybe cause Pakistanis are not trusted? It's comical to speculate a Pakistani running Microsoft. Worst visa in the world? Well how come those neutral countries even your beloved Islamic ones don't view the green passport with such love? How about straight up lying and saying they're Indian? Oh and hiding bin laden did that help that America out right didn't trust you and got him themselves? We agree you got great fast bowlers. Our similarities end there. Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I keep hearing Microsoft all the time. Well done an Indian got to be the CEO of Microsoft. 1 person. Population of a billion. A round of applause for India please. :dance: And make your mind up. At one point it is claimed that Pakistanis hate Indians but at the same time apparently we also like to call ourselves Indians. Does that even make sense? I thought we are brainwashed to hate India? :giggle:

lol India. Your poverty rate is higher then Ethiopia. A woman gets raped every 15 mins in India. This is why the World sees you as 'stupid'. We Pakistanis can admit our faults, whereas you guys live on next clouds. Terrible. Your country thinks its the next superpower when they have such a poverty rate. Clean your country and then think. Nothing stays the same in life, Pakistan will rise. Keep hating on your neighbour, the good looking neighbour :) Just do a google search on difference between Indians and Pakistanis. Indias are darker, generally uglier and weaker/shorter. We Pakistanis are better looking, stronger and have larger hearts. Keep hating like I said. I do NOT hate India one bit. Just ridiculous people like those on this forum make you feel like this. If your country has such a poverty rate, don't talk about our faults. Fix your own. Hypocrites.

I keep hearing Microsoft all the time. Well done an Indian got to be the CEO of Microsoft. 1 person. Population of a billion. A round of applause for India please. :dance: And make your mind up. At one point it is claimed that Pakistanis hate Indians but at the same time apparently we also like to call ourselves Indians. Does that even make sense? I thought we are brainwashed to hate India? :giggle:
Pakistanis hate Indians that's true. It's also true that most Pakistanis (in western countries) prefer to call themselves Indian to save from humiliation and threat.

Just to clarify once more - I have no problem with Indians or India. Have tons of Indian friends and visiting India would be brilliant. Especially the sister city of Lahore, Delhi. My point was before attacking my beloved country, recognise the glaring faults in your own(and many are prevalent)

Yes the following companies all are "1 person" Microsoft Pepsi Mastercard Adobe Sandisk Citigroup Detsche Bank McKinsley and countless others have had or have Indian CEOs Do you know what would be amazing "1 person" out of 200 million Pakistanis around the world appointed CEO of a fortune 500 company. Guess these "neutrals" dont think highly enough . Who said we hate Pak? LOL Im here defending your fast bowlers giving credit where due. Just this Australian Pak troll right here made a comment and showed his hand so hes being called out. What I've said is consistent lots of Pakistanis in Pakistan and even several abroad dont like Indians. Problem is like the CEO list above Indians are seen as an affluent community so Pakistanis want to ride our coat tails when in the west.....they hate it but they do it. Things like hiding Osama didnt help your cause. Anyways back to that Somalianesque visa and the other issues youve skirted with your "neutrals". Here is a shining example: http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/05/07/us-timessquare-backlash-idUSTRE64655Y20100507 :hatsoff:
Yes the following companies all are "1 person" Microsoft Pepsi Mastercard Adobe Sandisk Citigroup Detsche Bank McKinsley and countless others have had or have Indian CEOs and countless others "1 person". Do you know what would be amazing "1 person" out of 200 million Pakistanis around the world appointed CEO of a fortune 500 company. Guess these "neutrals" dont think highly enough . Who said we hate Pak? LOL Im here defending your fast bowlers giving credit where due. Just this Australian Pak troll right here made a comment and showed his hand so hes being called out. What I've said is consistent lots of Pakistanis in Pakistan and even several abroad dont like Indians. Problem is like the CEO list above Indians are seen as an affluent community so Pakistanis want to ride our coat tails when in the west.....they hate it but they do it. Things like hiding Osama didnt help your cause. Anyways back to that Somalianesque visa and the other issues youve skirted with your "neutrals". Here are a shining example: http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/05/07/us-timessquare-backlash-idUSTRE64655Y20100507 :hatsoff:
Firstly, I didn't say you hate Pakistan. I said that Indians say Pakistanis hate India. And show me the evidence of Osama being in Pakistan and I will accept it. :giggle:
lol India. Your poverty rate is higher then Ethiopia. A woman gets raped every 15 mins in India. This is why the World sees you as 'stupid'. We Pakistanis can admit our faults, whereas you guys live on next clouds. Terrible. Your country thinks its the next superpower when they have such a poverty rate. Clean your country and then think. Nothing stays the same in life, Pakistan will rise. Keep hating on your neighbour, the good looking neighbour :) Just do a google search on difference between Indians and Pakistanis. Indias are darker, generally uglier and weaker/shorter. We Pakistanis are better looking, stronger and have larger hearts. Keep hating like I said. I do NOT hate India one bit. Just ridiculous people like those on this forum make you feel like this. If your country has such a poverty rate, don't talk about our faults. Fix your own. Hypocrites.
:hysterical: Uh oh struck a cord with kaptin karachi. Youre dark and short :giggle: Women dont get raped in Pakistan... You have lots of poverty in Mumbai and we dont Karachi :yay:
Maybe visit US, if you get the visa, and you will come to know. I have come across numerous "Indian" stores run by Pakis. Similarly I've come across a few Pakis identifying themselves as Indians. Conversely I've yet to come across a "Pakistani" store run by an Indian or an Indian claiming to be a Paki.
Yeah sure :haha: Maybe read that post once again and try to convince yourself :giggle:

MUST READ In Punjab, it is no longer enough to gang rape a girl; it is also necessary to make a video of it. And what good is that visual record, if it is not shared with the world? The men of Pakistan await, their fingers eagerly pressing buttons and sliding over screens, goaded by insatiable appetites that crave the violation of a woman's body. They watch it again and again, they share it with friends. For them, there is no shame in the consumption of rape, no evil in its dissemination, no cruelty in its continued propagation. This is not a hypothesis, but a truth. A recent report by the BBC reveals exactly why. Sadia, a young girl living in a village in rural Pakistan, was gang raped by a number of men. (Her name has been changed to protect her privacy.) They made a video of the rape and then shared it via Bluetooth and various cellphone-enabled social media. It went viral. Thousands of Pakistanis clicked on it, watched it and, yes, even shared it far and wide. Making a video of a gang rape, watching a video of a gang rape, sharing a video of a gang rape, comes at no moral cost in Pakistan. Our vigilant censors, who demonstrate such alacrity in imposing other bans, have none for this crime. The video in question continues to be available on the Internet, both for viewing and sharing, its consumers unafraid and unashamed to participate, in this viral desecration of a young woman. Sadia's story is far from unique. The armchair rapists who consume these videos have much else from which to choose. Facebook pages and other forms of social media continue to propagate and promote videos of sexual attacks on young girls. Those who make them wish to shame the girls, exploit them not simply in person but again and again by spreading the material. It is an effective strategy; there are millions of leering, lascivious and lecherous men awaiting their product, eager to do their part, watch rape, share rape and ultimately commit rape. In a country where a woman can still be prosecuted for fornication and adultery or for filing a rape complaint, the innocent, the correct and the moral are always men, even if they are rapists. A law was passed just last week criminalising the "character assassination" of rape victims. However, the absence of any political or judicial will to punish men who share video of sexual attacks online responsible for that action means the new law is unlikely to deter the practice. In a country where men flaunt their piety, caressing their beards and hustling to mosques, sharing rape videos carries no moral sanction. Under the glare of the media, Sadia's gang rapists have been caught and authorities have vowed they will be punished. And maybe they will be - if the case remains in the public spotlight. If not, in the typical fashion of Pakistani rape cases, bribes will be paid, judges cajoled, appeals heard, and the men will go free to rape again. As for Sadia's "other rapists" - the men who watch, share and gleefully, shamelessly consume such videos - they will go completely unpunished, for if there was any shame at all in sharing a gang-rape video then few would do so. Pakistani masculinity, which prides itself on the upholding of personal honour, sees no dishonour in this complicity, no tragedy in this form of exploitation. In the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, clicking on rape is not a crime, and so every man with a phone can partake of the violation of a Pakistani woman, endorsing and encouraging her destruction, without fear, without remorse and without accountability. http://www.nationmultimedia.com/opinion/The-latest-viral-sensation-in-Pakistan-Rape-30255171.html

Just to clarify once more - I have no problem with Indians or India. Have tons of Indian friends and visiting India would be brilliant. Especially the sister city of Lahore, Delhi. My point was before attacking my beloved country, recognise the glaring faults in your own(and many are prevalent)
Top quality post there. :nice:
Firstly, I didn't say you hate Pakistan. I said that Indians say Pakistanis hate India. And show me the evidence of Osama being in Pakistan and I will accept it. :giggle:
If Osama was not in Pakistan, why have you kept the doctor who helped capture him, in jail? Why did you deport his multiple wives back to Saudi/Yemen?

I don't know how I "hate pakistan"? Let's reiterate facts. We got a paki troll pretending to be Australian. He has shown his hand with ludicrous claims like Pakistanis are more respected than Indians. All the Pak fan boys here applauded in unison Lol some even acknowledged he's a Pak troll. Now onto my "hate for Pakistan". I merely stated that neutral perception includes the following : Countless Indian ceos and zero Pakistanis Pakistan having the worst passport in the eyes of neutral countries Multiple incidents of Pakistanis pretending to be Indian in "neutral countries" Incidents where neutral countries out right don't trust Pakistanis and conduct covert operations in their country. So all I'm doing is stating facts about these "neutral" countries. But let's be honest all of the Pakis including mccg know this. Anyway I understand these facts enrage Pakis and are then construed as "hate". Regardless you guys have great fast bowlers! Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk