Street Fight between pakistani girls

Cricketics

Guest dada_rocks

In second video elderly lady is being beaten by some just-pubescent girl.. sala kuchh umra ka to lihaaz karo chhokdi btw KLPD I thought ak doosare ke kapde phad rahi hongi par yehan to kuchh bhi nahin hai:D

Pathetic. Gutter-class. P.S - I remember seeing a similar youtube video which shows a catfight between some women working in one India's leading s/w companies ( Infy i think). Makes me wonder how such highly educated people can indulge in such things.

Guest dada_rocks
i have seen two girls fighting in college compound ...the reason...one girl was not interested in having another girl in the group of friends...basically over a guy.. mast...hair pulling ..and kutiya..saali..everything.. and whole college was witness to this... one of the rare experience....
Mere hi college ko hona tha dry like thar desert no spice whatsoever..:embaressed_smile:

i have seen two girls fighting in college compound ...the reason...one girl was not interested in having another girl in the group of friends...basically over a guy.. mast...hair pulling ..and kutiya..saali..everything.. and whole college was witness to this... one of the rare experience....
Dont you consider yourself unfortunate that you went to college in the time when students did not have cellphone with video capability? Waise girls-wise mera situation mast tha till I landed into Engineering college. Usmein bhi Mechanical Branch. 60 students ke class mein 1 larki. Lekin otherwise school/Intermediate was fultoo masti.

You know whats the ultimate ego-feed for a guy ? Having two girls fight it out with each other over him ! :D
Sounds very good in dream land but let me tell you it's not fun in real life. I have been in such situations few times in my young tender life :P I was dating a white chick but at the same time ended up uhm uhm her paki friend. There was no physical violence between them but some hardcore arguments. It was not fun. I played them both for few months. By the time they had enough of my games I had already gone off them and moved to the next temp girlfriend :martini_shaken: Btw afterwards the Paki girl threatened to bring her brothers to sort me out :haha: She said that she would tell them that I was harassing her. I told her to go ahead as I would gladly describe her private parts in detail to them. Never heard from her after that :P

Dont you consider yourself unfortunate that you went to college in the time when students did not have cellphone with video capability? Waise girls-wise mera situation mast tha till I landed into Engineering college. Usmein bhi Mechanical Branch. 60 students ke class mein 1 larki. Lekin otherwise school/Intermediate was fultoo masti.
Guess your curse has been passed onto me now. Same field, same situation.... its like I go to sausage factory (if u know what i mean :haha:)

Waise girls-wise mera situation mast tha till I landed into Engineering college. Usmein bhi Mechanical Branch. 60 students ke class mein 1 larki. Lekin otherwise school/Intermediate was fultoo masti.
Bloody hell! :haha: That would have been reason enough for me to drop out. Edit- In our class was an exchange student from a Nordic country for few months (part of exchange programme). Now this chick was smoking hot with awesome melons. She used to wear hot jeans and white tight cotton shirt. This lady was engaged and going to get married when she finished the few months at my uni. In those few months this chick slept with almost the entire class of 40-50 students :hysterical: Ok I spiced it up but atleast 7-9 of them. She was such a tharki. On her last day at our uni she bumped into me in the student union bar and was trying to get it on. She was saying that she never saw my flat and would like to see it etc etc. That was one of the toughest evenings for me. On one side I wanted to bag it but on the other hand she had been around the block with people I knew and the thought was off putting :hysterical: I rejected her in the end but in all honesty I regret that decision :finger: She went back and got married to some poor clueless chap :hysterical:

In our class was an exchange student from a Nordic country for few months (part of exchange programme).
Exchange students are the best!! :yay::yay: My best experience with an exchange student was in my summer internship at Heavy Engineering Corporation(HEC), Ranchi. When I reported for my internship I realized I was in a party of 2 for 1 week(towards the last month). The person I was going to hand over my job to was a girl. So okay I am from Mechanical background and Mech. girls suck! Period! So not much high hopes there. On the day I was to meet her I see this tall, great figure, long hair and gorgeous dark skin, the perfect saanwla colour. An exchange student from Mauritius she was studying in a Ranchi college. Motherf***r I almost had to stop myself from not jumping in a hot molten lava right there(HEC does lot of heavy moulding). And to make matters worse we hit it off immediately. It appeared she had some history in Ranchi and her college students(who were also there doing training) would hound her. But trust the har@mi Gayawaala to keep them in place for a week. We had such a blast...Pure non-judgemental fun. Almost 6 months after that one fine day in my hostel room I get this Happy Birthday card from her. It was a beautiful feeling. Wonder where she is now :bowwow: