The Justice League-Reloaded 2.0 | 'To Be' IPL 2015 ICF SS Winning Team.

sourab10forever

The Justice League-Reloaded 2.0 | 'To Be' IPL 2015 ICF SS Winning Team.

Here I spot you What's puppies leader doing here :cantstop:
Doing timepass :dontknow: anyway nobody takes the Chaddi League seriously :hysterical: Whatever happened to your zakk hatao andolan :giggle:

Doing timepass :dontknow: anyway nobody takes the Chaddi League seriously :hysterical: Whatever happened to your zakk hatao andolan :giggle:
ab baat teri horahi hai aur tu khaa ma khaa me mujhe kyu beech me laraha hai :cantstop: darr gaya kya JAF se :giggle:

:poink: Today thinking of copying your team :hmmm: abhi league-se bhaag jao :cantstop:
copy karo bindhaast :dance: waise bhi mai kaunsa bada teer maarnewala hu :cantstop: kam se kam mere saath saath teri to watt lagegi :giggle:

Justice League winning is inevitable - The Two Times Champ

Just two days into what is expected to be a one sided tournament, JaF the two times champion said: "We are winning this. There is no other result possible in this tournament." When asked what made him make this bold prediction, "Well, I said what the experts have already predicted(laughs). Thing is I speak my mind no matter what." He added, "Just look at the quality of players Justice League has got. When you look at other teams packed with hacks and one time wonders, one cant help but feel bad for the quality of this tournament. But the Justice League is different, hence you see the overwhelming support for us" said the great one.