Most 300+ Partnerships

Guest BossBhai

lol... we have the BEST batting line up on paper. But there is a hardly any occasion where all our batsmen chipped in with big numbers in the same innings.

lol... we have the BEST batting line up on paper. But there is a hardly any occasion where all our batsmen chipped in with big numbers in the same innings.
Come on mate how can you forget the last test match when Jaffer scored a double, Ganguly and Laxman scored a hundred each?
Come on mate how can you forget the last test match when Jaffer scored a double' date=' Ganguly and Laxman scored a hundred each?[/quote'] err.. I meant by all the batsmen from 1-5/6 :D
in modern times ... Gibbs - 4 VVS - 3 RD - 3 Smith - 3 Inzi - 3 YK - 3 KC-3 Miandad-3 SRT,Sehwag,MoYo,Ponting,Kallis,IVAR,DPMD,Atapattu = 2 With SCG & YS being involved in a 300 run partnership ... I think we now have a batting lineup that can boast of as many 5 batsmen who have been involved in a 300+ partnership .... (6 if Sehwag somehow makes a comeback) I dont think there is any other lineup that can claim this unique record ...
The most surpring thing with Gibbs is three out of the four 300+ partnerships have been for the opening wicket. Surely this has to be a record! I don't think any other opening pair had had three 300+ partnerships! Sehwag has had two 300+ parmerships. Why can't we bring him back?:cry_smile: