That's it folks, Pakistan's going back empty handed

King

Technically a result favouring Pakistan is still possible but it’s pretty unrealistic to expect Pakistan win this test match from here. Pakistan will be hurt immensely for giving up on the envious record they had against India in the last couple of decades. Bangalore as a venue eventually has helped India win a test series at last. This is yet another instance that demonstrates yesteryears are past and current form is what matters. It’s a very hard task for Pakistan now to save the test match after having battered consistently during this series. Pakistan will have to go back empty handed and more than ODI series loss it’s the inability to bowl out India more than once through out the series that will hurt them hard. Good bye Pakistan, this test and odi series was rather boring from the competition point of view. Not good enough at all, can't even bowl India out more than once through out the test series. Even the ODI was quite a damp squid considering India won the series in the 4th game. I think Pakistan needs a lot to work on. Other than batting nothing seems to be good as for Pakistan is concerned. Fielding is pathetic, less said about the keeping the better and bowling is the worse of all.

They were here just to avoid the emergency situation back home. By the time they go back to Pakistan, emergency will be lifted. good planning PCB :two_thumbs_up:

From 61/4 to 605/7. Pak earned only one of these three wickets -- that of Dinesh Karthik, who is totally out of form. Pak XI look like a cattle herd out there, looking at each other for direction. Was a boring series, but good fund whipping them. I'd like India to bat on till 45 mins to stumps. I want India to win the test and finish off the series 2-0. This wicket's not as dead as Kolkatta, a result should be more easy to enforce.

Although 3 days are still left, Pak still needs 540 runs to catch India's first innings score. That translates to atleast 5 sessions of Pakistan batting. Then only 4 sessions would remain for India to draw this match or win it. Not wanting to speak too early, but I think :yay:INDIA HAVE WON THE SERIES:yay:

India has had the upper hand since we started to play them: In 2004: IND 3-2 ODI IND 2-1 TEST In 2005: PAK 4-2 ODI 1-1 DRAW In 2006: PAK 1-0 TEST IND 4-1 ODI In 2007: IND 3-2 ODI IND 2-0 Test* Assuming we win this one That makes 5-3 in Tests for India, 12 -8 ODIS for India. Although i'm sure someone can pull up the matches we've played on neutral grounds with these guys. The record would be pretty close.