Football Summer Transfer Season 2015/16

Sachin=GOD

lol...not them..Barca & Bayern

samjh gaya tha re :winky:

per Barca aur Bayern ko to kisi ke support ki zaroorat hi nahi hai aur unhe support karne me maza bhi nahi hai kyunki o haarte hi nahi hai, to pata hai ki o jeetne hi wale hai (kabhi galti se haar gaye to aur baat hai) :giggle:

chalo apni asli team batao :whack3:

per Barca aur Bayern ko to kisi ke support ki zaroorat hi nahi hai aur unhe support karne me maza bhi nahi hai kyunki o haarte hi nahi hai, to pata hai ki o jeetne hi wale hai (kabhi galti se haar gaye to aur baat hai) :giggle:

:whack::hmmm:

PL & Serie A still not sure who is going to win league..while in La Liga AM narrowed deficit to 2 poinst against Braca with RM further 2 points behind.. Interesting times..

Useless Arsenal :cantstop:

winter transfer window was dull i doubt anything changed significantly ..

most teams spent more for europa places than top of table ..chelsea wont buy anyone big until long term manager is appointed and thats fair but on other hand arsenal might have blown chance to win league by not signing players ..

i know they got one player but they needed more seeing injuries to cazorla and coq .

on other hand city seem like favourites to win from this point.

Liecester 3 point away from a miracle title [3 matches remaining in season] :hatsoff:

Even if they lose next 2 match, last match against Chelsea who will lose purposefully to avoid Spurs getting title :giggle: 

La Liga is the most riveting right now with Barca & Am are join top , while RM one point behind.. [Barca leads both AM & RM in H2H , which is deciding factor in La Liga if teams tied for points]

Juve was 15th after fist 6/7 mathes but won 24 out of 25 and now won the league with matches to spare :hatsoff:

Edited by bulbul