Massive tremors in India , Nepal

Sachin=GOD

No word from my cuz and uncle' date=' aunts..there was almost 20+ people on this trip. Not sure where they were staying[/quote'] Any word from them? If not, then you can tweet to External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj or Minister of State Gen. VK Singh or Vikas Swarup (spokesperson of Ministry of External Affairs) - they usually reply promptly. Or call Indian embassy in Nepal.

This one was big but The Big One is yet to come, say experts

The Himalayan region is the meeting point of the Indian and the Eurasian tectonic plates, and their interaction leads to frequent earthquakes. The Indian plate is known to be pushing north and northwestwards, getting below the Eurasian plate, which is the reason for most earthquakes in the area. “We know there is a huge amount of accumulated strain in this area. It is due for a major earthquake, perhaps a series of earthquakes, bigger than 8 on the Richter scale. That is the kind of energy that is estimated to be accumulated there. This was certainly not one of those earthquakes that is probably imminent. In terms of energy release, I would say this would not have released even four or five per cent of the energy that is estimated to be stored there,” said Harsh K Gupta, former director of the Hyderabad-based National Geophysical Research Institute and a former member of the National Disaster Management Authority. Prof Sankar Kumar Nath of IIT Kharagpur, who has studied seismic activity in the Himalayan region, said the energy released from Saturday’s earthquake “was equivalent to the explosion of about 100mn tonnes of TNT, comparable to the energy in detonation of small nuclear bombs”. “This earthquake would only be classified as medium in terms of energy released. That area, the 2500-km stretch from the Hindukush region to the end of Arunachal Pradesh, is capable of generating much bigger earthquakes, even nine on Richter scale,” he said.
http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/this-one-was-big-but-the-big-one-is-yet-to-come-say-experts/?SocialMedia That is quite terrifying.

BTW, How many have felt an earthquake. I felt it in Bombay, the latur one and the in Vancouver 4 yrs ago. Its an immediate response, the stomach kinda tells u its there..and during the vancouver one, my friend had look up the net to confirm if i am not drunk Similarly, a year later, I had a hangover and that evening I felt the same and I was so serious that I took my parents away from the house, apparently it was only the hangover feeling ( total earthquake fail )
2nd earthquake. Last one was very mild and maybe lasted few seconds. This one was scary.

Spoke to my aunt in India, apparently they all went to a wedding in India - folks from Dubai etc, kinda a fun outsourced wedding. Word she got 1 is injured, 1 cannot be found - no one knows anything All that money, power is useless when it comes to this - wait for being rescued and found. Must be a massive planning and organization, all is nothing near nature

Any word from them? If not, then you can tweet to External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj or Minister of State Gen. VK Singh or Vikas Swarup (spokesperson of Ministry of External Affairs) - they usually reply promptly. Or call Indian embassy in Nepal.
I am in Canada yaar - woh log sab India mein hain - its a huge family, well known builders etc..am sure everyone is searching but my maasi who is very close to them has no idea too. She's gonna make some calls today

Everest expeditions suffered huge tragedies in two years in succession. Last year some 20 sherpas died in avalanche. This year avalanche triggered by this earthquake seems to have killed similar number. While last year all casualties were local, this year lot of foreigners have got killed. Everest Climbers Are Killed as Nepal Quake Sets Off Avalanche http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/26/world/asia/everest-climbers-killed-as-nepal-quake-sets-off-avalanche.html?_r=0

Lets hope that they join the relief efforts first before soul harvesting... heard that a significant number of nepalese are homeless.Let them build homes/hospitals first.
#soulvulture trending on Twitter. They are exposed at least on social media front.