We all liked Pathan's batting, what about his bowling in the Test?

fineleg

As a bowler, Irfan Pathan probably would not qualify to be in the Test-11. He will most likely go to Aus as all rounder in the squad, but does he get to play in the playing-11 for Test-1? Yuvraj Singh might come into 11. Not sure about Irfan Pathan...we'll have ZK, RP Singh (hopefully), AK and one more bowler? or IKP?

I dunno' date=' I actually might pick Aggy with Zak and RPS... Pathan then on if Aggy doesn't perform in the first test. Playing IKP is a very defensive statement, especially for the first test. We need to be aggressive ...
I shudder to say it, but given the lack of bench strength, would Agarkar's experience come in handy!? Should we get Agarkar? *sigh* I know...its craparkar! But, still!? He has done well in Aus before, has the experience, and lack of bench strength might get him in the squad. AA may be better than inexperience of Ishant Sharma or lazy Munaf Patel.

IKP got to do something better to be part of playing 11 for test ... after changing his action he has lost his wicket taking swing balls... his economy has been impressing but again playing in india vs pakistan when batsmans have scored big ... pakis may look to play out as much time as they can ... but in aus scean might be different and we all know he bowls one or two bad balls in an over ... ozs wont miss on those for sure ...