Modi's Government Foreign Trips & External Affairs

Sachin=GOD

talking to civilian government and strengthening ties with them is in best interest of India . Look at reaction of most paki nut cases on Twitter to this

This is what BJP said months before they came to power

"The BJP feels Prime Minister should give up his proposed meeting with Pakistani Prime Minister to convey to Pakistan and also the international community that terror and talks cannot go together," Naidu told TV channels.

Yashwant Sinha called the Pakistani government "crippled".

"Some people say this has happened because the terrorists want to derail talks. My point is who are these terrorists and who are behind these terrorists? These attacks always happen with the backing of the Pakistan Army," Sinha told Times Now.

"What is the point in talking to a government which is so crippled? Therefore, I say call off the bilateral talks."

So now we should care for the best interests of India only when BJP is in power .

The reality is we won't achieve nothing by talking with Pak govt .They are controlled and dictated by their Military so can we pls stop this BS about how civilian talks strengthen our ties with Pakistan .

Its all good taking these publicity stunts but if u cant see the blatant U turns lol

This is what BJP said months before they came to power

So now we should care for the best interests of India only when BJP is in power .

The reality is we won't achieve nothing by talking with Pak govt .They are controlled and dictated by their Military so can we pls stop this BS about who civilian talks strengthen our ties with Pakistan .

Its all good taking these publicity stunts but if u cant see the blatant U turns lol

actually we made good progress with ABV even when there was a military dictator. Of course it is a u-turn (Modi has learned well from kejriwal) but more importantly than that, it's a very big gamble. Modi risks alienating his core voter base and many people within his own party as well with this move but the fact that he's going through with it speaks volumes.  Shiv sena has already come out against this and I'm sure congress will rediscover their hidden nationalism today as well :)

Edited by FischerTal

All that pre-election rabble rousing : "we will respond to pakistan in it's own language and give a befitting reply !"

wonder if all the deaths of all those soldiers was worth all the votes he gained ? :hmmm:

5 weeks since pictures of Col Mahadik's funeral were used by BJP's social media cell .

Did they have to use pictures of his crying daughter for their silly propaganda ? Answer : Yes , they had to . But now they won't use them anymore

actually we made good progress with ABV even when there was a military dictator. Of course it is a u-turn (Modi has learned well from kejriwal) but more importantly than that, it's a very big gamble. Modi risks alienating his core voter base with this move but the fact that he's going through with it speaks volumes.  Shiv sena has already come out against this and I'm sure congress will rediscover their hidden nationalism today as well :)

The only way progress with Pakistan can be measured if how much terror attack free we are .And even under Vajpayee govt we continued to suffer regularly from Pak sponsored terrorism .

Only after the 26/11 and international pressure and blatant exposure of Pak terror networks it was controlled .

If u want to think the publicity stunts by our govts in the past was proof (Under BJP or Cong) we made good progress I don't agree.We had parliament attacks Mumbai train attacks and bombings in Jaipur (few more I forget for sure ) all during the Musaraf period .Politics stunts mean zilch for the good our country viz a viz Pakistan

One think I do agree is Modi is taking a huge gamble with these talks .Particularly when u consider how meaningless these talks are with their civilian govt firmly under Military control .

But that doesn't mean BJP shouldnt be criticised or exposed for their one eyed jingoism hypocrisy and U turns just as Congress were in the past .

Modi Bhakts must be tearing their hairs out :lmao:

The cognitive dissonance in these guys is staggering . In that tweet he hopes that modi will keep his word ,as he disparages MMS.

does the bhakt:cheer2: change his mind 1.5 years later ? nope he continues to worship his Lord's "statesmanship" .

Looks like Con party supporters are upset like their party & Indian media :)

Lol, the hypocrisy of this idiot is staggering. Weren't you (and other bhakts) like no diplomacy with Pakistan, blah, blah for so long? Who are you trying to fool here BTW? And as usual you start with personal attacks instead of a single point. So here is a personal attack back on you

The only way progress with Pakistan can be measured if how much terror attack free we are .And even under Vajpayee govt we continued to suffer regularly from Pak sponsored terrorism .

Only after the 26/11 and international pressure and blatant exposure of Pak terror networks it was controlled .

If u want to think the publicity stunts by our govts in the past was proof (Under BJP or Cong) we made good progress I don't agree.We had parliament attacks Mumbai train attacks and bombings in Jaipur (few more I forget for sure ) all during the Musaraf period .Politics stunts mean zilch for the good our country viz a viz Pakistan

One think I do agree is Modi is taking a huge gamble with these talks .Particularly when u consider how meaningless these talks are with their civilian govt firmly under Military control .

But that doesn't mean BJP shouldnt be criticised or exposed for their one eyed jingoism hypocrisy and U turns just as Congress were in the past .

india hasn't experienced any major terror attacks under modi's tenure as far as I can recall. Also, there are no major elections coming up so it becomes politically prudent to take such a sstep. I think us and china nudged both PM to do this as well in the wake of global Isis threat. Its foolish to think this was spontaneous

Edited by FischerTal

Man .. hindsight is 20:20. One is always right when we look back. 

Are we surprised at Modi's unconventional methods ? Even If we are able to reduce 0.1% of defence expenditure and divert it to something useful, it would be a nice move.

^^ Yes , Gurdaspur attack in July was not a major terror attack . It was a minor attack because only 7 people died

Also Indian soldiers who have died fighting in kashmir in last 1.5 yrs  have died in Minor attacks and they should be rightly ignored until we can use pics of their funerals for political propaganda.