Copa America 2015: CHILE ( JUNE 11- 4 JULY) Thread

BeautifulGame

another day and KXIP picks another loser .. no one might care about messi losing finals in 20 years but you will forever be remembered for losing 3 times against me :proud: put on that chicken avatar again B->B->B->
:yay::yay: Back to supporting Chile :ohyeah:
:cantstop:

trolling aside..it was good game and good tournament...:nice: good that you both joined for later part of it and i am sure euros will have lot more interest :nice: @sccomp you jsut have to watch la liga nad premier league form start this year ..much better timing :)

another day and KXIP picks another loser .. no one might care about messi losing finals in 20 years but you will forever be remembered for losing 3 times against me :proud: put on that chicken avatar again B->B->B->
3-1 :poink: I had no predction here so lets not count it I knew what I was in for picking Juve but can't stand seeing Barca win so lets not count it :--D Belgium was just a get rich quick, and me liking them, not truly believing they were likely to win but 50-50 so lets not count it, it was lucky early strike anyway that went in so 1-0 to me then :two_thumbs_up:

3-1 :poink: I had no predction here so lets not count it I knew what I was in for picking Juve but can't stand seeing Barca win so lets not count it :--D Belgium was just a get rich quick, and me liking them, not truly believing they were likely to win but 50-50 so lets not count it so 1-0 to me then :two_thumbs_up:
yeah right :finger::finger: you even bet money on all occasion and what 1 ? if i started counting every small game then it will be 7-1 brazil style:giggle:

trolling aside..it was good game and good tournament...:nice: good that you both joined for later part of it and i am sure euros will have lot more interest :nice: @sccomp you jsut have to watch la liga nad premier league form start this year ..much better timing :)
:two_thumbs_up: Good game

yeah right :finger::finger: you even bet money on all occasion and what 1 ? if i started counting every small game then it will be 7-1 brazil style:giggle:
I like betting money on non favorites so I can brag about my winnings. i don't seriously think juve or belgium are favs, but i love to take people on. :--D RM 3-1 Barca, even this game was 50 50 but i act like im 100%. that time it came off. juve game was 20 80 but i act like it was 100. i know im gonna get money back 1 way or another look at my account balance now even after losing ur 1 T :vroam:

Will try but Cant guarantee.

I like betting money on non favorites so I can brag about my winnings. i don't seriously think juve or belgium are favs, but i love to take people on. :--D RM 3-1 Barca
barca treble -rm coach sacked .:beee: anyway i know what you do but come on that first one was hilarious and i was so new to game that did not even know what set piece meant or who eden hazard was :cantstop:

barca treble -rm coach sacked .:beee: anyway i know what you do but come on that first one was hilarious and i was so new to game that did not even know what set piece meant or who eden hazard was :cantstop:
post edited. u don't understand how i think, what i post vs what i truly think :poink: RM changed alot over season, just like predictions changed remember barca early on after psg loss? predictions about them, they were 4th ish favs then, style changed after. front 3 clicked. good game though today. off now. join ss for ashes :poink: