McGrath suggests all-pace attack to tackle India

Cricketics

Yes, I see you want "interesting cricket" more than Indian win :D I'd prefer to watch all these exciting cricket when Aus plays other countries :P
I don't think there is a better batting line up than India's that can stand up to this Aussie bowling attack. There will be few battles won and few lost but am hoping India wins a test match in Australia. If they can do that in MCG or WACA, much better.

There's a difference between picking pure pace (Bung, Harwood) and pace with the sort of other talents Tait has. A lethal yorker, bouncer, the capability to swing the new ball and reverse the old ball late and a constant belief in attacking the batsman, with the stamina to run in hard and bowl long spells when fit. Clark's the only Aussie bowler I'd pick right now over Tait.

Heh. From all I've seen of him in domestics/other cricket, Tait's got the potential IMO to make the moooissh whinnhaaah Ferrari from Pakistan look fairly ordinary. I've seen this bloke run in for ten overs straight in a spell, clocking 150+ for the first six overs and then still going at 140-150 in the remaining 4 overs of the spell (with the odd 150+ delivery), and still being a serious threat. If Tait gets his chances and doesn't turn into a Bond with all the injuries, he'll be lethal.