Any gujarati speaking volunteer mind translating this

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

U cud call it Nanihaal as opposed to Sasuraal that's what we call it in bihar... Great job and great read, more I know about this gentleman more fonder my heart gets. He has much more to offer than just Gujraat development and Gujraati asmita:two_thumbs_up:

just came back from India.. been to gujarat and mumbai.. and this is hot topic in India.. Modi is everywhere in political news.. packed train in gujarat is talking about modi and election.. the guy is very popular.. he gives you answers and asks you questions back.. and dares you to answer .. and I have seen anchors going silent on him.. rest assure he is winning this election..

Guest dada_rocks

Great to hear that VEER.. I was wondering where u disappeared.. Unfortunately all I get to hear is ibnlive's BS have no access to Gujraati electronic media. Word in the street is: RajdeepSardesai is charging 2 crore per day for selling his soul. On secular/communal issue his channel's stance is known to all but Even on matter of development he goes around finding some exceptional cases where some village has not yet got power or water and then keeps flashing those stories. Not many are capabale of this kind of lie..