Ganguly wants to bat up

apocalypse

hes a very selfish guy. i remember when i went to West Indies and India were on top and in the hotel lobby i would see him walking around in a pissed off manner just because he didnt score runs. On a batting pedigree a guy like VVS should be complaining his middle order average is near 50. but being the gentlemen he is' date=he doesnt. i consider ganguly to be a very selfish but lucky cricketer, that 239 he scored was so luck.
On such matters, Laxman :thumbs_up: is on a different plane altogether compared to SG
hes a very selfish guy. i remember when i went to West Indies and India were on top and in the hotel lobby i would see him walking around in a pissed off manner just because he didnt score runs. On a batting pedigree a guy like VVS should be complaining his middle order average is near 50. but being the gentlemen he is' date='he doesnt. i consider ganguly to be a very selfish but lucky cricketer, that 239 he scored was so luck.[/quote'] Wow ... really? I met the guy twice in Australia, and on both occassions he was very friendly and easy to talk to. Only a few players I felt were a bit stuck up when I talked to them, and they were Murali Kartik, Hemang Badani and Yuvraj Singh. Sourav was actually very friendly.
hes a very selfish guy. i remember when i went to West Indies and India were on top and in the hotel lobby i would see him walking around in a pissed off manner just because he didnt score runs. On a batting pedigree a guy like VVS should be complaining his middle order average is near 50. but being the gentlemen he is' date='he doesnt. i consider ganguly to be a very selfish but lucky cricketer, [b']that 239 he scored was so luck.
Really!!.....how's it that luck helps one score a double ton in a test match....followed by 91 in the second dig..pls explain..inquiring minds want to know:D
hes a very selfish guy. i remember when i went to West Indies and India were on top and in the hotel lobby i would see him walking around in a pissed off manner just because he didnt score runs. On a batting pedigree a guy like VVS should be complaining his middle order average is near 50. but being the gentlemen he is' date='he doesnt. i consider ganguly to be a very selfish but lucky cricketer, that 239 he scored was so luck.[/quote'] Now that is very revealing and objective analysis :whatchutalkingabout

He is a kind of a person who waits for an opportunity ... He spoke after scoring a painful century in Zimboks.,..and now that he is among runs..he thinks he is better than The Dravid and The Sachin... his luck has deserted him now....as he will be facing thunderbolts from Lee and tait....then we will see how many centuries he scores..and how many others scores... and what he is saying is all bullshit.... how many times he has remained NOT OUT in an innings.. Hat Kutte ke din aaten hain..aaj Ganguly ka din hai... Australia me dekhte hain...Chuha banta hai ki sher..

He is a kind of a person who waits for an opportunity ... He spoke after scoring a painful century in Zimboks.,..and now that he is among runs..he thinks he is better than The Dravid and The Sachin... his luck has deserted him now....as he will be facing thunderbolts from Lee and tait....then we will see how many centuries he scores..and how many others scores... and what he is saying is all bullshit.... how many times he has remained NOT OUT in an innings.. Hat Kutte ke din aaten hain..aaj Ganguly ka din hai... Australia me dekhte hain...Chuha banta hai ki sher..
weren't we all waiting for GIB Where were you these days man?

Although i am happy that he is among runs and is scoring runs for india..but he is getting bigger than his boot.. if he thinks he has gained the confidence of the whole country... he forgot that in few low scores against pakistan in ODIs and tests..and there were calls for his making way for YUvi.. he is just earning his next match spot by scoring runs in a current match... Lets see if he can keep his ords..and form... All the talks of his comeback...and all that will be put to rest if he fails against australia in australia... all the easy runs he scores will not be able to save his spot in test team...

Although i am happy that he is among runs and is scoring runs for india..but he is getting bigger than his boot.. if he thinks he has gained the confidence of the whole country... he forgot that in few low scores against pakistan in ODIs and tests..and there were calls for his making way for YUvi.. he is just earning his next match spot by scoring runs in a current match... Lets see if he can keep his ords..and form... All the talks of his comeback...and all that will be put to rest if he fails against australia in australia... all the easy runs he scores will not be able to save his spot in test team...
You are pathetic.
Thats the key point....I willl not be surprised if he pulls up a stunt of an injury ala Nagpur