Tait's action under scrutiny by New Zealand

DesiChap

The fact is that ''15 degree flexion '' is a vert minute angle .Probably all the bowlers may be in that rule .But some bowlers have definitely more bend in their arms than the desirable ones .Thats what i said not all actions look the same . Not all of them have same degree of bend ,could be optical illusion .But very unpleasant to watch .

Tait is just pace and no control & variety. Akhtar is a complete fast bowler. Tait & Lee have to destroy batting line ups on dead tracks like Akhtar to be included in his league. Lee doesnt have a 10 fer LOLZ
i would have LEE anyday over shoaib. That idiot cant even bowl 5 overs with decent speed.

I dont think Lee chucks, and I definitely don't think Flintoff chucks. Remember just because your wrist moves doesnt mean its a chuck. I dont think Malinga chucks. I have my doubts about Shoaib, and I have to agree with Vettori and Bracewell, that some of Tait's deliveries in Perth looked suspect.

Some interesting quotes from cricinfo on this subject... esp loved the Sutherland one, "They can question me and I can go and do the tests but I can't see a problem with my action at all. Maybe they should watch the ball more." An angry Shaun Tait after suggestions that some New Zealand players had questioned his action "I've always subscribed to the theory that you shouldn't make a fast bowler angrier than he already is." A deadpan James Sutherland, Australia's chief exec, when asked for his thoughts about Tait's action

India is missing a golden opportunity to score a few psychological points against Aussies. It should get its former players like Gavaskar etc to make some clucking noises about the legality of Shaun Tait's action. Add some statements to how a founding member of Test fraternity can stoop to such levels when they have such "biomechanical action scrutiny" clinics in their own backyard. Plus comment on the morality of such decisions by the Aussies board. We should give them a real test of their own medicine through such psy-ops....but pathetic BCCI babus have no brains to think at such higher level.