ICF Ashes SS- England 2015

Kal' date=' My friend got tickets for saturday. They arent ready to miss it:mad:. I was hoping one drops out or game finishes by friday :pray:[/quote'] ye teams itni bhi buri nahi hai ki match 3 din me hi khatam hojaye :cantstop: jaane do na tum TV per enjoy karna :two_thumbs_up:
^its a risk and Im not type to take risks... risk nothing. I learned from Fifa WC 2014 betting Definitely tempting, class is permanent but Im comfortable up here so why get out of my comfort zone?
arre mai use apna captain banane ki baat kar raha tha :poink: sahi hai tum risk mat lo warna phir se kangaal hojaoge usi tarah se :giggle: tum apna wahi captain continue karo :secret:

I remember being zakks age back in the day and with all the youth you feel your invincible. Maybe I should have taken risks when I was his age. Not always look for the shortcuts and I would have ended up a great ss. All the best to you zakk. I wish your captain the best...sincerely :two_thumbs_up:

I remember being zakks age back in the day and with all the youth you feel your invincible. Maybe I should have taken risks when I was his age. Not always look for the shortcuts and I would have ended up a great ss. All the best to you zakk. I wish your captain the best...sincerely :two_thumbs_up:
arre abhi to tum meri age ko pahuche bhi nahi ho :poink: tum to ye sab na karke bhi great SS ho :hatsoff: aur aage to aur bhi kamaal karoge:two_thumbs_up:
:haha: Jisko bhi captain banana hai bana lo' date=' decide to hum hi karenge kiska captain chalega kiska nahi. :diablo:[/quote'] arre tumhe kaise bhool gaya mai :nervous: Bell ko galti se bhi captain nahi banana :whine: apna PM chek karo, tumhare target KPXI ka captain kaun hai o bataya hai usi ko captain rakhna :nice:
Zaak. Tum rishwat dekar mujhako khareedanaa chahate ho :beee: ? Main phir bhi kheloongaa :cheer: Aur jeetoongaa :aha: Thank you for moniez :peter:
nahi nahi khelo khelo aur LKC haath se bilkul bhi jaane nahi dena :laugh: LKC tum se koi nahi chin sakta :yess: