ICF Fantasy league - Ind vs SL tests

Meri watt nahi lag sakti because mein khel hi nahi raha.. Is match mein mera sirf 8 players khela, such strange rules. Nahi chahiyeee ye trophyyyy... ! :om::finger:
chalo ye to mujh se darr kar bhaag li :giggle: accha huwa ki tumne shanti se haar maan li warna bahut watt lagadeta tumhari :whack:

Ind-Aus tests 2015 - Winner (Global no. 11) India-Pak 2013 SS - Winner Ind-Aus Tests 2013 SS - Winner Ind - Eng 2014 ODIs - 2nd CLT20 2014 - 3rd Asia Cup 2014 - 3rd CLT20 2013 - 3rd Ind-Eng tests 2012 - 3rd Ind-SL tests 2015- Wooden Spoon :rofl: You are no longer relevant. Do u seriously think anyone can take u seriously now? From a feared force to someone who has gone as low as to win an LKC? Tell me how can I or another SS be fearful of someone knowing that at a certain point they have been there and done that? (win an LKC) :phehehe: Once again...you are no longer relevant. Your legacy is forever tarnished. One doesn't simply get away with an LKC. And people like me don't just forget about it like you would hope. :winky:

Purple patches are so common in SS. This is one thing I've observed. An inform SS usually carries the form into the next SS or ones not too far away from the next. FI was consistently doing well in early 2013. I was consistently getting runner up or above in mid 2013. PAA-G was winning everything later 2013. Straight drive was winning everything following India vs SA 2013-mid 2014. Scarface has been pretty good past year (5 titles, probably longest purple patch, maybe just normal form now). zakk has been consistently topping since the win in Ind vs Aus ODI's in early 2015. Already 3 titles this year. SS's go through purple patches. I will keep that in mind when I manage next year's WT20 and IPL. I mean just look at SD. From good SS to an untouchable patch. 26th out of 100,000, followed by Ashes win and before the IPL Ind vs SA...I mean it was just crazy. Since then he has played here and there and done absolutely nothing of note from such form...I am due a purple patch :whine: Oh and lets not forget sscomp purple patch of CT and CLT20 win and runner up in 2013. Me and PAA-G were in one at the time but didn't play these. More evidence of it though.

Ind-Aus tests 2015 - Winner (Global no. 11) India-Pak 2013 SS - Winner Ind-Aus Tests 2013 SS - Winner Ind - Eng 2014 ODIs - 2nd CLT20 2014 - 3rd Asia Cup 2014 - 3rd CLT20 2013 - 3rd Ind-Eng tests 2012 - 3rd Ind-SL tests 2015- Wooden Spoon :rofl: You are no longer relevant. Do u seriously think anyone can take u seriously now? From a feared force to someone who has gone as low as to win an LKC? Tell me how can I or another SS be fearful of someone knowing that at a certain point they have been there and done that? (win an LKC) :phehehe: Once again...you are no longer relevant. Your legacy is forever tarnished. One doesn't simply get away with an LKC. And people like me don't just forget about it like you would hope. :winky:
The wooden spoon was in Ashes FYI :--D Even Don Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar have made golden ducks, it is all part of the legacy. The real legacy lies in rising from the ashes and doing well which I am already doing in the current competition. But look at you, mediocre in all tournaments. And hey, atleast I don’t chicken out from the competition when not doing well, I still participate graciously :haha:
The wooden spoon was in Ashes FYI :--D Even Don Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar have made golden ducks, it is all part of the legacy. The real legacy lies in rising from the ashes and doing well which I am already doing in the current competition. But look at you, mediocre in all tournaments. And hey, atleast I don’t chicken out from the competition when not doing well, I still participate graciously :haha:
There is no example of me stopping playing. Stopping caring or posting is another thing. I still make changes like it's a chore and don't have any LKC bar my debut SS where I joined, didn't no rules, didn't enter thread after joining, didn't even touch it literally after entering comp. I don't count that. And no an LKC in SS is not like cricket, it better compared with losing to far worse competition in boxing or chess. Mayweather has never lost, losing is not necessary. This is not like cricket where it is part of the game to get golden duck so that is poor comparison. No respectable SS should ever get an LKC. It is like a top level boxer in prime losing to a club level boxer. It is like me losing to Scarface in chess. Like Carlsen losing to me in chess. ie. in sport like SS it should never be happening. 2nd last once in a career may be forgiven but this... Hence we conclude...you are no longer relevant :hehe: Legacy= ForeverTarnished. Maybe I should call you FT? :giggle:
don't have any LKC bar my debut SS where I joined' date=' didn't no rules, didn't enter thread after joining, didn't even touch it literally after entering comp. I don't count that.[/quote'] chalo maana ki tum new the per ye to bato ki tumhara score ZERO per hi kaise raha tha us time :hmmm: LKC jeetna aur o bhi ZERO score ke saath :hatsoff: :phehehe: