Dravid and Jaffer will open at MCG: Kumble persuades Dravid to open

fineleg

Firstly, the article is ridiculously poorly written and seems like someone cooked it up over an afternoon tea. Contrast it with a credible cricinfo report and you will know why its fake. You will never find terms like " Viewed as technically the best batsman in the Indian line-up," , "and Dravid, ever the team-man, has acceded to the request.", "Yuvraj can only come in if Dravid vacates his position for the aggressive southpaw," "Dravid had ruled out the possibility of opening in Australia but a little persuasion from captain Anil Kumble" in a proper, credible report. Its like a the author is trying to weave out a story out of what is essentially a fact - Dravid opening or not opening. Seems like he is intent on justifying the "news" in his article itself. Another damning proof how amateur this guy can be seen from this - "As of now, home captain Ricky Ponting is veering towards having fearsome Brett Lee and Shaun Tait take the new ball.". NOBODY knows whether Tait will play or not, yet, it seems somehow the author has some inside infromation from the Aussie dressing room. Final nail in the coffin ? This - " Sehwag, in any case, it is learnt would bat only in middle order even if he is picked in the playing eleven at any stage of the tour. " Even a 10 year old will tell you Sehwag has gone there to open. God knows why they write such rubbish.
My thoughts exactly. I wish the cricket could get underway sooner - then we wouldn't have to put up with all this bullsh it speculation (not to mention those schmucks who believe it and think it's news-worthy).
Guest dada_rocks
which fukin times is this?? Khaleejjjjj???? its a shame tht u posted this article.. which is absolute bull crap.. Shewag will not be played anywhere other than opening.. He was taken exclusively for openers slot.. which makes sense.. the whole report doesnt make any sense at all..
It's yet another media dealing in indian matters controlled this time by arab Shiekhs mullah and chief editor perhaps is old congressi M J akbar
My thoughts exactly. I wish the cricket could get underway sooner - then we wouldn't have to put up with all this bullsh it speculation (not to mention those schmucks who believe it and think it's news-worthy).
Hey imbecile trash, :finger: oh, and stop the name calling of other members.

CP, Sometimes you just have to dish it back so that the person who started the abuse gets a taste of his own medicine. There is a rule that personal abuses are not allowed, and predz wont listen. Either Mods need to step in to stop him from STARTING the abuses, or yes he will have to get it back in kind. These are the only two choices. (Taking crap from him and not responding by sitting quietly is not an option).