Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

Brilliant double ton by Rohit, his 3rd double and he is only 23. I dont care how fat he is (looks like puppy fat to me) the guy is pure class and must be in odi side at least and in test squad. The guy is the real deal!
To me he would seem to have more success in Tests where he can take his time and play his shots, unlike ODI where he comes down the order in crunch time or after a epicfail top order collapse and plays tuk tuk and gets out.
3 dropped catches 2 dropped within space of 3 overs. One of them a simple one by W Saha in early overs of the morning. Ok, 200 is still appreciated, but these chances will be gobbled up in a real international match by an Aus or NZ or Eng or whatever team.
Just like for any cricketer:finger:
3 dropped catches 2 dropped within space of 3 overs. One of them a simple one by W Saha in early overs of the morning. Ok, 200 is still appreciated, but these chances will be gobbled up in a real international match by an Aus or NZ or Eng or whatever team.
Stop whining. 200 not out and 3rd double ton. Deal with it. He will make you eat your nohit jibes in future, just like Dravid and Tendulkar rammed down your constant hammering of them down your throat!

I guess his talent was never questioned, it was his attitude towards the game and fitness which basically made him inconsistent. KT the difference between Rohit Sharma & the Dravids & Tendulkars is their attitude towards the game hasnt changed from when they started playing cricket to now, but Rohit et all only seem to showcase their talent when they have been put down or criticised.