Phone, Tablet releases 2015 year edition

vvvslaxman

havent they yet release any update to fix the issue?.

not that i am aware of..

for most people its non issue but for me many stuff runs in background like downloading podcast and feeds in background and that stuff got killed on s6 .

i can live with  apps reloading but not with apps killing processes .

not that i am aware of..

for most people its non issue but for me many stuff runs in background like downloading podcast and feeds in background and that stuff got killed on s6 .

i can live with  apps reloading but not with apps killing processes .

A very lazy stuff form Samsung.

Gionee has launched its flagship device - the Elife E8 - in the Indian market. The phone is priced at INR 34,999 ($539) and will be sold exclusively through Snapdeal. This is the first time Gionee will be selling any of its devices officially through an online retailer in India.

http://www.gsmarena.com/gionee_launches_elife_e8_in_india-news-14377.php

Looks stunning but overpriced. Same phone is marketed by BLU US company for $349.

Edited by rkt.india

Moto X play has same price both India and  US. Oneplus Two has same price India and US.

just because they are selling it cheaper here (specially moto x play) does not mean it's normal .

play does not even sell in USA and as expected price is less than European countries and moto x was always going to be priced this much as after taxes this is pretty close price (just add tax to USA price alone and then remember it's imported here )

just because they are selling it cheaper here (specially moto x play) does not mean it's normal .

play does not even sell in USA and as expected price is less than European countries and moto x was always going to be priced this much as after taxes this is pretty close price (just add tax to USA price alone and then remember it's imported here )

price isn't bad actually but the size is. Both 6p and style are big phones. Why cant they make good compact 5 inch display phones. I want to buy a phone no more than 5 or 5.2 display. Only decent option is S6 now.

price isn't bad actually but the size is. Both 6p and style are big phones. Why cant they make good compact 5 inch display phones. I want to buy a phone no more than 5 or 5.2 display. Only decent option is S6 now.

that i agree..

there are some sony phones and g4 is actually not as big as it seems on paper .i am jsut gonna buy first phablet soon :nervous:   lets see how it goes!

Edited by sabby2013

I would have had style if it was smaller.

i will stay away from this motorola which clearly has lost interest in things which helped them make come back..

they are not even updating phones released this year and nexus 6p i better phone than it in everyway .

I will look at 5x now.

people say its lower spec phone which it is when you look at ram but i can promise you that 2 gb ram will hold more apps than s6 and most other phones so it wont be issue.

i am just worried about its screen and if that is good and also camera then its great choice!

you wont miss extra ram on stock android at all.