Do you support Donald trump?

Shivaji bhonsle

1 hour ago, randomGuy said:

^

He has obviously wrongly been called fascist, racist, sexist etc. I couldn't care less how badly he insults back other politicians. I don't have much sympathy for egos of these dirty, lying politicians.

Well i do care. You need someone with stable mind. Not loose cannon who says things off the cuff without even having a clue what he is talking about.  I don't trust him on anything. Be it is policies or character or stability. He just used the radical ideas that appeal to some far right wing nuts. He is a master of exaggeration. He is the least trustworthy guy among all the candidates. I don't intend to vote for him.

Well i do care. You need someone with stable mind. Not loose cannon who says things off the cuff without even having a clue what he is talking about.  I don't trust him on anything. Be it is policies or character or stability. He just used the radical ideas that appeal to some far right wing nuts. He is a master of exaggeration. He is the least trustworthy guy among all the candidates. I don't intend to vote for him.

Once elected he will not behave same...Governments are not run by Politicians alone..

8 minutes ago, bulbul said:

Once elected he will not behave same...Governments are not run by Politicians alone..

Never never never ever give power to narcissistic ego maniac with temperament of a 5 year old. You cannot change your personality overnight at the age of 70. You are what you are. This guy is full of himself. All his ideas are straight from the playbook for dictators, authoritarians.  He is too old to become a nice guy at this age.  I hated him even before he ran for presidency. It only multiplied several times after he decided to run.  Very very unsafe bet. If that is what americans want.. let them suffer. for next 4 years. 

Never never never ever give power to narcissistic ego maniac with temperament of a 5 year old. You cannot change your personality overnight at the age of 70. You are what you are. This guy is full of himself. All his ideas are straight from the playbook for dictators, authoritarians.  He is too old to become a nice guy at this age.  I hated him even before he ran for presidency. It only multiplied several times after he decided to run.  Very very unsafe bet. If that is what americans want.. let them suffer. for next 4 years. 

It's not becoming a nice guy + he knows about himself...it's not like he is doing this unintentionally...if he wins you have to adjust anyway...

3 minutes ago, bulbul said:

It's not becoming a nice guy + he knows about himself...it's not like he is doing this unintentionally...if he wins you have to adjust anyway...

I wouldn't want to take a chance on him,  He may be good in a real estate business much like many many billionaires in their own business. But that doesn't mean we should give them a chance to see how it goes. There is no do over there. This guy with huge character flaws, radical ideas would be a disaster. It will affect the world. Not just America. His idea of banning muslims, profiling muslims, monitoring muslims will send very wrong signals. Already many sikhs were attacked by white supremacists because they thought they were muslims. Mexican kids are getting bullied in schools by other kids with trump rhetorics. Yes it is an inclusive country on the face of it. There are many many racists in this country. They utterly hate anyone other than whites. It is important to keep them in a "politically correct" state. Allowing free hand to such elements will cause    issues for all immigrants not just muslims, mexicans.  

To be honest i am not okay with any candidate. But among everybody Sanders is the only one who has heart in his right place. 

But he joined Dems too late. Should have done more than 2 years back and talked about it. He and Elizabeth warren as VP would be a dream ticket.  Hillary's base is very meek. Not as energized as Sanders. Not as polarized as Trump's.  Hillary has to give some kind of historic speech. But she is not exactly a great campaigner like Obama or Bill Clinton. In any other election cycle she would have lost to republicans for sure. But with Drumph anything may happen, She may lose or she may get his clock cleaned. Very unpredictable election.

^

He has obviously wrongly been called fascist, racist, sexist etc. I couldn't care less how badly he insults back other politicians. I don't have much sympathy for egos of these dirty, lying politicians.

Why do you think he has "wrongly" been called fascist, racist, sexist?

2 hours ago, wtachetna said:

With such a controversial statements Donald will only make people dislike him. I think he should be little bit careful and aware of what he is saying in the media.

Don't under estimate stupidity of AMericans lol They did elect George Bush twice. There is deep rooted racism, bigotry exists in America. He brought everything out.

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Don't under estimate stupidity of AMericans lol They did elect George Bush twice. There is deep rooted racism, bigotry exists in America. He brought everything out.

We also select people like Laloo/Karuna/amma/Kejri etc :giggle: 

Just now, bulbul said:

We also select people like Laloo/Karuna/amma/Kejri etc :giggle: 

India's mess is unrivalled. I am sick of TN Politics more than anything else. Fact that we are stuck with these two parties is sickening. Even the alternatives suck. Amount of obsession with movie people make me mad. With Amma you don't even have free speech. You could go to prison if you attack her .

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

India's mess is unrivalled. I am sick of TN Politics more than anything else. Fact that we are stuck with these two parties is sickening. Even the alternatives suck. Amount of obsession with movie people make me mad. With Amma you don't even have free speech. You could go to prison if you attack her .

No free mobile yo you... :phehe: 

Here is what i don't understand.. when i hear lot of guys talk in a relaxed way they look smarter. Rubio, Paul Ryan, Rand Paul  they all look way more qualified to be president. Out of all the 17 they picked the worst possible lol  I never understand republican voting base.

49 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Here is what i don't understand.. when i hear lot of guys talk in a relaxed way they look smarter. Rubio, Paul Ryan, Rand Paul  they all look way more qualified to be president. Out of all the 17 they picked the worst possible lol  I never understand republican voting base.

Loonies vote in open primaries. In closed primaries, Donald is a duck. 

Just watched william johnson (white nationalist) interview.  It is scary to listen to him. They do not want anyone other than whites. He is a Trump's ardent follower. Possibly his delegate. Looks like many many white nationalists are joining hands. This is not a good development.