Do you support Donald trump?

Shivaji bhonsle

Just now, The Outsider said:

You're claiming that Trump is not a true representative of republicans even though he came through a rigorous electoral process to be their nominee for the post of the president. I hope you realize how asinine that sounds.

Given that Trump has been openly denounced by every single Republican party bigwig, it means that winning a popular vote and representing the ethos of a political party are not directly related.

I don't think you understand the difference of electoral process between India and USA.

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Given that Trump has been openly denounced by every single Republican party bigwig, it means that winning a popular vote and representing the ethos of a political party are not directly related.

I don't think you understand the difference of electoral process between India and USA.

I don't think you understand what democracy is or even logic for that matter. Note to self - another idiot not worth wasting time over. Tata.

I don't think you understand what democracy is or even logic for that matter. Note to self - another idiot not worth wasting time over. Tata.

Given that you are the one equating populism with ethical representation, you should give yourself a better course in understanding direct democracy.

But then again, people who try to equate RSS with the Nazi Party have very little grasp on logic or integrity.

1 minute ago, Muloghonto said:

Given that you are the one equating populism with ethical representation, you should give yourself a better course in understanding direct democracy.

But then again, people who try to equate RSS with the Nazi Party have very little grasp on logic or integrity.

Haha! RSS themselves equated them to the Nazis in their foundation. Glad you agree that they have little grasp of logic or integrity. 

Haha! RSS themselves equated them to the Nazis in their foundation. Glad you agree that they have little grasp of logic or integrity. 

They did not, but then again, i'd expect nothing better than a Gandhi-vaadi trying to sell the nation to a dynasty.

15 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Thanks Tibarn for that post. Fact based ownage.

Dhanyavad for the kind words sarchasm, but I was just having a discussion with Muloghonto, no hard feelings there. That other poster was a troll. 

On a side note,

We won't get condemnation from the troll when this happens, because it doesn't suit his agenda. The point is that there are malignant elements in every political party in every country. We can either discuss ideas or there is no point in a free society.