Before critics start vomiting

Cricketics

Tendulkar = GOD Dravid = Prophet RD is a great guy, I've never seen anyone else in Cricket who is so selfless!!
Truly great team-player. He is sacrificing his career here. Should his career finish becos he is made to open, it will be a sad but fitting tribute to his selfless nature as a player. :hatsoff:He has given India many a century or double.

True. But the problem here seems to be Dravid's poor form more than his position in the batting line up. Such negative batting will not help irrespective of whether it comes from #2 or #3 or #5 position!!! I hope he shows his mental strength in the second innings and saves the match for India.

First in India and now here, this is the second time against Aus we have done some shuffling to accommodate Yuvraj in test team. Both the time similar results. I cant understand why we don't stick with the winning team. First Chopra was kicked out and now Kartick i just cant understand why we repeat the same mistakes.

It's RD's bad patch rather than opening that's causing the trouble. He's been batting stupidly like this for a while now, remember his few runs off 90odd balls against England was it? He was batting at his regular spot there. As I said before, he did a lot by agreeing to open, but that's not an excuse for the lack of intent of his batting.