RCB full strength squad - Would Gayle lose his spot ?

philcric

15 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Thats were u have trust ur indian Batting , i wud like to add mandeep and make Sarfraz bat above. Jadhav does come in as he wnt struggle against that Pune trundler army, He struggled against quality death bowling of mustafizur,shami, morris and u wnt face such stuff everyday. U can give mandeep chance and make Sarfraz bat above so it gives him extra balls to make a lot more runs and IF mandeep finds his grove Ab deviller can be asked if he wud be comfertable to keep wkts, if yes then thats solves a lot of issue. Next game They can actually add some one like Weise in middle order

Abdv doesnt start from ball one he likes to see few balls which makes him comfortable and if he doing well dnt change it. U dnt fix wats not broken. The only reason i want watson to open for Next game is he has always made huge runs against Dhoni led any side be it india or Csk. He likes Indian bowler and i think every season he did damage Csk really bad . 

Rcb Acc to me in next game 

Watson

Kohli

Ab deviller

Sarfraz

Mandeep

Jadhav

Weise

Abdullah

Chahal

Kane richardson

Nechim/Vikramjeet/aaron 

Harshal patel shudnt play more games from now on, last season is a thing of past

aadha bowler aur aadha batsman Weise ko khilane se better hai ki pura ka pura bowler Milne ko khilao :agree:

4 minutes ago, zakk said:

aadha bowler aur aadha batsman Weise ko khilane se better hai ki pura ka pura bowler Milne ko khilao :agree:

u can play richardson n milne but its just and idea for one game. Becoz bits and pieces indian player is binny and ill rather have weise instead of him. Atleast u can find better complete indian bowlers. Once gayle comes No weise n all

12 minutes ago, Gunner said:

Nobody said Head is better than Gayle lol. Only that based on current form, Travis is most likely to score more runs than an out of form Gayle, and so deserves a spot ahead of him.

aur out of form Gayle click hone per us se bhi zyada runs 1 match me hi banajayega :laugh:

13 minutes ago, Gunner said:

Nobody said Head is better than Gayle lol. Only that based on current form, Travis is most likely to score more runs than an out of form Gayle, and so deserves a spot ahead of him.

RCB bowling RCB ki batting ko humesha le doobti hai :((

2 minutes ago, zakk said:

aur out of form Gayle click hone per us se bhi zyada runs 1 match me hi banajayega :laugh:

Uss ek inning ke liye kitne matches khilaoge?

Maybe Gayle can replace one of the overseas bowlers like Wiese when he returns.

Gayle playing with multiple fractures after falling off a cliff is still enough to freak the hell out of the opposition.. Let alone him being out of form

RCB bowling is already so weak. No chance that they'll play without an full time overseas bowler. Travis head out as soon as Gayle is available.

28 minutes ago, Gunner said:

haan per Head ke 30-35 runs bhi utne mathces nahi hi jeetwayege na :laugh:

yaar RCB ke overseas bowler ko drop karne ki baat na hi kare to beeter hai :agree:

29 minutes ago, Gunner said:

19 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

Gayle playing with multiple fractures after falling off a cliff is still enough to freak the hell out of the opposition.. Let alone him being out of form

RCB bowling is already so weak. No chance that they'll play without an full time overseas bowler. Travis head out as soon as Gayle is available.

Gunner ka Head vs Sourab ka Gayle :cheer::cheer::cheer:

2 minutes ago, zakk said:

yaar RCB ke overseas bowler ko drop karne ki baat na hi kare to beeter hai :agree:

Gunner ka Head vs Sourab ka Gayle :cheer::cheer::cheer:

:whack3:

Phootle ...pehele hi tumare team MI ne MB ki hui he...tu shuru mat kar ab :mad:

Just now, zakk said:

Yeh baat sahi hain, 190+ nahi defend ho pa raha ghar pe :laugh:

But Milne ahead of Wiese.

Gayle is more of a walking wicket and morale booster for the opposition these days, far from a scary proposition. He hasn't done anything of note since the century against England in the WT20.

10 minutes ago, Gunner said:

Yeh baat sahi hain, 190+ nahi defend ho pa raha ghar pe :laugh:

But Milne ahead of Wiese.

Gayle is more of a walking wicket and morale booster for the opposition these days, far from a scary proposition. He hasn't done anything of note since the century against England in the WT20.

arre yaar uska sab dhyan aanewale bacche per tha  :winky:

ab aate hi uski batting dekhna :nice:

kaisi sab ki dhulayi karta hai o dekhna  :dance:

1 minute ago, zakk said:

arre yaar uska sab dhyan aanewale bacche per tha  :winky:

ab aate hi uski batting dekhna :nice:

kaisi sab ki dhulayi karta hai o dekhna  :dance:

If he gets back into form and starts scoring runs, he will be the first man on the team sheet no doubt. Maybe the birth of his son will inspire him to hit those match-winning knocks again :nice:

I hope woh dhulai MI se shuru karein.

12 minutes ago, philcric said:

Mandeep

Watson

* Kohli

ABDV

Sarfraz

+ Jadhav

Binny

Abdulla

Milne

Richardson

Aaron

For a change, win the bloody toss and bowl first. Bowl with intent, look for wickets and not just try to contain. 

bowling first option is not good for RCB :((

imagine bowlers ki jo dhulayi hogi :ohmy:

13 minutes ago, Gunner said:

If he gets back into form and starts scoring runs, he will be the first man on the team sheet no doubt. Maybe the birth of his son will inspire him to hit those match-winning knocks again :nice:

I hope woh dhulai MI se shuru karein.

means MI ke against wale next match tak flop bhi jaye to no problem kya?  :cantstop:

Chinnaswamy me BHAJJI against Gayle yaad hai na :--D