Umpiring screw ups at SCG Thread - keep updating

fineleg

yeah..lets play 50 overs for 5 days and test cricket for a month then.
I was talking about clear nicks like Punter one today. How many appeals for such catch behind occur in one day?
Err no, stop making idiotic accusations. When run-outs started being judged through technology, i couldn't give a f*ck about cricket- it was 1991, i was 10 yrs old and watching cricket mattered not a jot!
Errr! I meant people like you and not specifically you!
Like i said, if you knew how hakeye actually works and how 'good' it is, i doubt you'd be advocating its usage-especially if you UNDERSTOOD physics.
Was it Shwetabh or Gorah Pindhu who had a detailed discussion about this with you? Your @ss basically got handed to you in that argument. Don't give me physics cr@p as the umpires hardly possess Superman vision. You might like arguing the same cr@p again and again but I can't be asked as Punter just got out and I got a match to watch :finger:
Your @ss basically got handed to you in that argument.
I havnt had a detailed discussion about how hawkeye works with anyone here- not even the ones who are in my msn. Btw, i don't have a problem with using replays for visible nicks in conjunction with the snicko..as soon as the whole appeal system of it is figured out. But i most definitely oppose hawkeye for lbws. Its totally bogus and i highly doubt ANYONE here- Swetabh included- has enough knowledge to tell me otherwise on this.
Yet another reason for technology. And no' date=' it does NOT even things out. <50 for 3 and 120 for 3 are not the same.[/quote'] Who said it evened things out? AFAIC, these things add up. So two howlers from Benson this morning. Surprising - Bucky's been the better of the two umps. Whudathunkit? :D
Who said it evened things out? AFAIC, these things add up. So two howlers from Benson this morning. Surprising - Bucky's been the better of the two umps. Whudathunkit? :D
I know you didn't say it evens things out, but I'm sure someone will. And yes, it's scary when Bucky seems like a good umpire. If you ever need a reason for technology, look no further.
Guest Hiten.
BCCI should offer him a golden handshake for ejecting out....:nervous:
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: