I was out: Symonds

Guest dada_rocks

Who takes so much interest in a boring subject like chemistry.....:haha: Amaa KR sala match ki baten kar ke dil dukhi hota hai all these troll detours are welcome.. Had they failed you by mistake despite u doing well have not u asked for remarking.. Well I have an anecdote to share I got 7 in english exam my math marks was 100, had moved to the city school recently.. one of the teacher who knew me by virtue of my answers in class asks me; " Are u weak in english." I asked why; he says ur English score is mere 7. I got bloody furious told my uncle the story off he went to school and took head-master to the task and as it turned out they had by mistake changed 70 to 7.... Indian team is facing the same predicament they have been screwed royally and it's fair to raise stink. PS: I am trolling too:D

Sweet Jesus ! Hari Sampath sounds more and more like CC1981.... both like to blow their own horns all the time ...!:D
Quite an interesting life to all happen to the same person - - knows cricketers on a first name basis. - Cheeka lets him represent to an aussie cricket board - Calls AK on his personal cell phone and exchanges SMSes - top India Chemistry score (sic) in 12th grade publics...99% - Played university level cricket in India And lastly working with FBI and CBI to bring down the Sai Baba!!! HS, take a bow...:adore:
Guest HariSampath
I dont fukin care u fukole.. go put ur pipe somewhere else..:finger:
ya turn around and check...as you and and all cowardly cheats so richly deserve
Quite an interesting life to all happen to the same person - - knows cricketers on a first name basis. - Cheeka lets him represent to an aussie cricket board - Calls AK on his personal cell phone and exchanges SMSes - top India Chemistry score (sic) in 12th grade publics...99% - Played university level cricket in India And lastly working with FBI and CBI to bring down the Sai Baba!!! HS, take a bow...:adore:
Brilliant Coffee !:hatsoff:
Guest dada_rocks

Ama yaar I am all for calling names to each other but can we please do that without using gothis words for private parts As opposed to a$$hole; we can say u chretin with dubious sexual preference

Guest HariSampath
all of the above is true, and can be factually proved.....btw...you haven't yet known about how I coordinated with Sen John Mccain the Senate chairman on armed forces committee , for the Indian Govt ( through Dan Twining his foreign policy advisor, when they were in meeting with Gen Musharraff in Islamabad on Jan 8th 2002 ( post 9-11), in Islamabad.....u aint seen nuthin yet :D
Guest HariSampath
Ama yaar I am all for calling names to each other but can we please do that without using gothis words for private parts As opposed to a$; we can say u chretin with dubious sexual preference
that would fit sai baba, his standards of honesty, his sexual perversity as well as sai baba apologists like KR :D
all of the above is true' date=' and can be factually proved.....btw...you haven't yet known about how I coordinated with Sen John Mccain the Senate chairman on armed forces committee , for the Indian Govt ( through Dan Twining his foreign policy advisor, when they were in meeting with Gen Musharraff in Islamabad on Jan 8th 2002 ( post 9-11), in Islamabad.....u aint seen nuthin yet :D[/quote'] I do believe you .. It's just that can you please go easy on self praise .. looks like humility certainly is not your strong point.
Finey...fair enough, but I remember a Chemistry exam in 11th grade school exam when I was awarded 71 out of 75 in theory and when I counted the marks, I found it was 61, and my Chemistry chief teacher had added up erroneously.., after some thought I gave my exam sheet to her saying "...maam its probably not 71, but please check"...and she corrected in final exam report..I felt awful as I could have easily got 10 points more and no one would have given a rat's arse...but I also know those 10 marks were not a reflection of my ability or performance , and just a mistake. One year later, I scored the top India Chemistry score in my 12th grade publics...99%...there is a spirit of the game, and it rewards as well as punishes.
Congratulations. Now let's have the IUPAC nomenclature for chloropicrin, sarin and tabun. Thal can check the answers.
all of the above is true' date=' and can be factually proved.....btw...you haven't yet known about how I coordinated with Sen John Mccain the Senate chairman on armed forces committee , for the Indian Govt ( through Dan Twining his foreign policy advisor, when they were in meeting with Gen Musharraff in Islamabad on Jan 8th 2002 ( post 9-11), in Islamabad.....u aint seen nuthin yet :D[/quote'] Yea, we also believe that you were the one who suggested Bush to go on war against Iraq..:two_thumbs_up: were u also in tht meeting with Gen Mushraff where he ordered termination of Ms.Bhutto??
Guest HariSampath
I do believe you .. It's just that can you please go easy on self praise .. looks like humility certainly is not your strong point.
You don't have to believe me...and that wouldn't change anything too...just that I have a sense of humility towards honesty, in letter and spirit, and consequently may come through as being strong on whatever is opposed to basic decent honesty ( eg sai baba...btw, I didn't bring him up, someon else did here)
Guest HariSampath
Yea, we also believe that you were the one who suggested Bush to go on war against Iraq..:two_thumbs_up: were u also in tht meeting with Gen Mushraff where he ordered termination of Ms.Bhutto??
NO... I had opposed the Iraq war, tooth and nail, with all foreign policy correspondents....and that was India's view too....in 2004...btw, I think Bush sucks, and I certainly don't know if he was the one who arranged for Benazir's termination......I think it would have been Mushy ( hint hint...LK Advani the DPM of India is very well known to me, and I know he was always particularly close to Benazir personally...just as he was in Washigton by Jan 8th/9th 2002 when I referred to the events of the earlier post...you can google and check, this is common knowledge)...but all this is off topic
Guest HariSampath
Congratulations. Now let's have the IUPAC nomenclature for chloropicrin, sarin and tabun. Thal can check the answers.
Its been a long time Doc...but surely you remember the strange way the very nature of life ( organic chemistry)....was discovered by Kekule who solved the structure of the Benzene molecule through a dream ?? :D
Guest HariSampath

Meanwhile Doc...all I remember is the Riemer Tiemann reaction for the synthesis of salicylaldehyde, but we would be boring others :-)

Guest HariSampath

I did have so many threats ( mostly by state govt level politicians in S India)...and once my car was broken and I was mildly assaulted in India, but nothing major. With rgds to that sai baba, he is an acknowledged fraud, and as he himself is now crippled , sick and senile, not much to do for me. I had done my small bit, and he is now an exposed fraud with a few followers who are in denial, and who will wake up when he dies soon. btw...It was not a one man crusade.... some 150-200 people were involved from 25 countries, I was merely coordinating.