I was out: Symonds

NO ...see the thread...and see who mentioned sai baba first...if it was me' date=' I shall stop posting here forever..If it was someone else...will you do the same ??[/quote'] What rubbish , you said I started talking about Sai baba first , show me which post ?
@ MM..yes.. I had asked this sai baba sh**t to stop , but it was KR who keeps throwing it out to me, even when I was trying to stick to topic....ask Mods to warn KR first...( please check thread and see)
After bad mouthing Sai baba using filthy language , you expect me to keep quiet ?
exactly...I never brought up that sai baba here at all...maybe you should tell KR this
Good, So I suppose I can take it from you that you shall never again discuss the issue of Sai Baba on ICF ? I am sure KR wont have any problems not discussing this topic with you or anyone else again.
Good' date=' So I suppose I can take it from you that you shall never again discuss the issue of Sai Baba on ICF [b']? I am sure KR wont have any problems not discussing this topic with you or anyone else again.
Go and read this thread. It was Hari Sampath ( post No 68) onwards who started bad mouthing Sai baba. I have no problems in not discussing this topic ever again.
PS: I am hungry/pissed/gutted today can't think much so if my words don't make sense sorry in advance..
Why are you hungry/pissed/gutted today? It clearly is not due to cricket since cricket doesnt affect you that much. What happened? Kya hua? Dont tell me you are gutted cos Laloo's son got thrashed :((

^ KR, relax will you ? Hari is entitled to his view and you are well and truly entitled to have your own beliefs and convictions. If you *know* what you believe in is true, why get riled up when someone says something to the contrary ? Just because someone calls you a fool a 100 times, doesnt make you one, does it ?

Go and read this thread. It was Hari Sampath ( post No 68) onwards who started bad mouthing Sai baba. I have no problems in not discussing this topic ever again.
Excelllent, thanks a million. I think the decks are well and truly cleared for Hari to stop airing his views on Sai Baba.
:haha:- When in doubt blame Pakistan.
'When in doubt' is three words too many :D Having said that, PCB must cop a fair share of blame for casting the decisive vote against technology. PCB follows BCCI's meaningless diktats to screw themselves (like denying ICL contracted players a place in the national team). But when BCCI says something that makes sense (however rare it may be), the PCB turns a blind eye to it, promptly. Its almost as if, PCB is in 'self-destruction' mode -- they examine each & every diktat from BCCI carefully & take the path that involves the maximum self destruction.:haha:
NO ...see the thread...and see who mentioned sai baba first...if it was me, I shall stop posting here forever..If it was someone else...will you do the same ??
I brought it up here in this post..
... And lastly working with FBI and CBI to bring down the Sai Baba!!! HS, take a bow...:adore:
To which you said...
all of the above is true' date=' and can be factually proved.....btw...you haven't yet known about how I coordinated with Sen John Mccain the Senate chairman on armed forces committee , for the Indian Govt ( through Dan Twining his foreign policy advisor, when they were in meeting with Gen Musharraff in Islamabad on Jan 8th 2002 ( post 9-11), in Islamabad.....u aint seen nuthin yet :D[/quote'] And then here without any provocation you said:
that would fit sai baba' date=' his standards of honesty, his sexual perversity as well as sai baba apologists like KR :D[/quote'] It was HS who started bad-mouthing the baba without any provocation... If somebody brings up Sai-baba, you don't have the right to bad-mouth him, unprovoked.
Guest HariSampath
NO...don't try that sai baba kind of spin wizardry and lies with me,,,KR....See posts 63, 65 and 66. It was coffee who first baited me using sai baba's name in 63. In post 65, you agreed with him and joined in. I still kept quiet. Later only after DR posted about religious leaders and sexual perversity some stuff, I responded to the Sai baba bit. And it was Docs who asked me on the sai baba expose effort to which I replied. Put that in your pipe and smoke it...and be as ashamed as sai baba for blatantly lying , you will be as badly exposed as him...like guru so disciple. hmmmm take note Sriram and Bumps...please.

Ok, folks, no mention of Sai Baba please. Whatever you think of him, is your individual opinion. But please respect the public's sentiments. Lets get back to the topic. See how us Indians, end up fighting amongst ourselves when we should be fighting Bucknor ?

No root cause analysis is required, Hari. We wont get anywhere with this 'he said, she said'. All of you are reasonable in your own ways, so it will only prolong this conversation & will be a needless distraction to this thread. Lets end Sai Baba discussions right here. Lets start talking about Chemistry, Physics, Symmo, Bucknor. Whats the answer to Dhondy's question ? (IUPAC names of those chemicals). Whatever they are, i wish the chefs mix them in Bucknor's steak & shove it up his arse.

NO...don't try that sai baba kind of spin wizardry and lies with me,,,KR....See posts 63, 65 and 66. It was coffee who first baited me using sai baba's name in 63. In post 65, you agreed with him and joined in. I still kept quiet. Later only after DR posted about religious leaders and sexual perversity some stuff, I responded to the Sai baba bit. And it was Docs who asked me on the sai baba expose effort to which I replied. Put that in your pipe and smoke it...and be as ashamed as sai baba for blatantly lying , you will be as badly exposed as him...like guru so disciple. hmmmm take note Sriram and Bumps...please.
You shameless git ,try to act your age... I gonna take bumper's advice and keep quiet . But he can read this thread and decide for himself ... My last post on this topic..
Guest HariSampath
No root cause analysis is required, Hari. We wont get anywhere with this 'he said, she said'. All of you are reasonable in your own ways, so it will only prolong this conversation & will be a needless distraction to this thread. Lets end Sai Baba discussions right here. Lets start talking about Chemistry, Physics, Symmo, Bucknor. Whats the answer to Dhondy's question ? (IUPAC names of those chemicals). Whatever they are, i wish the chefs mix them in Bucknor's steak & shove it up his arse.
Now you can be sued for making violent threats against Steve Bucknor....a public celebrity, a member of the black race and a stalwart Christian missionary who decided to forgive Symmonds twice, not once, for the sin of getting out :D
Now you can be sued for making violent threats against Steve Bucknor....a public celebrity' date=' a member of the black race and a stalwart Christian missionary who decided to forgive Symmonds twice, not once, for the sin of getting out :D[/quote'] Oh puleeeze! Bucknor first has to SEE this to be able to read. Fat chance. If he ends up convincing someone to read it for him, he still has to HEAR it. No way in hell!
Guest HariSampath
If somebody brings up Sai-baba, you don't have the right to bad-mouth him, unprovoked
No..you brought up Sai baba first and that was in context of my CBI and FBI cases...and you explicitly referred to this while mocking me...post 63 thru 65...and KR agreed with you and did hats off...so why shouldn't I respond ?...check thread as pointed out by me.