'Pokémon GO' - What is this new craze?

Nova

7 hours ago, laaloo said:

Level 25 here.

It's getting a repetitive but I still only have 108 of the 149 pokemon so far. I will probably stop when I reach level 30. That's when you get everything MAX. But they said Gen 2 will come out soon so I might still be playing.

This has probably messed up my phone. It gets hot every day multiple times lol

22 here in suburban area. Pokedex is 92. Just caught ditto yesterday.

Gen 2 will be coming out this month most probably.

2 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

Really? When is the launch date? I have Jio so I can finally play it.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

Releasijg tomorrow. Weren't you playing anyway lol. The great thing is we have more stops and gyms now as jio retailers will now be stops or gyms.

Releasijg tomorrow. Weren't you playing anyway lol. The great thing is we have more stops and gyms now as jio retailers will now be stops or gyms.

It did work for few days in the start but then stopped displaying anything and only empty maps used to appear. Its the same till now. Hopefully now it will be more fun.

1 hour ago, sscomp32 said:

It did work for few days in the start but then stopped displaying anything and only empty maps used to appear. Its the same till now. Hopefully now it will be more fun.

Oh your region got geo blocked I think. South and East India were geoblocked.

19 hours ago, laaloo said:

yesteerday that bitch ran away. Today I caught him. just one berry and a ultra ball.

You guys got enough pokestops? ANd its probably hard to play in India with the traffic and all. you have to give constant attention I guess

There are tons of stops in places like Mumbai and Delhi but where I live, in Bhopal, the closest stop from my home is more than 3 km away. :(

Yeah its bad in the rural areas even in the US. Max most "gaav" have is one pokestop and one gym. how are the prices to buy stuff?

P.S I work in downtown so I get lots of pokestops. Of course, it's like -18 degrees here so I cant go out. I stock up on daily bonuses and save those pokeballs only for good pokemons.

Screenshot_20161214-101635.png

Edited by laaloo

3 hours ago, laaloo said:

Yeah its bad in the rural areas even in the US. Max most "gaav" have is one pokestop and one gym. how are the prices to buy stuff?

P.S I work in downtown so I get lots of pokestops. Of course, it's like -18 degrees here so I cant go out. I stock up on daily bonuses and save those pokeballs only for good pokemons.

Screenshot_20161214-101635.png

Prices as in "in game purchases"? Its rs 345 (including taxes) for 550 coins . 

What are the daily bonuses? I am still level 4 so i guess i need to find a gym first isnt it? 

15 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Prices as in "in game purchases"? Its rs 345 (including taxes) for 550 coins . 

What are the daily bonuses? I am still level 4 so i guess i need to find a gym first isnt it? 

Yeah in game purchases. Daily bonuses are like if you go to a pokestop or catch a pokemon you get bonus. For catching pokemon, you get more XP. For pokestops, you get lots of items.