The BSE/NSE Trading Thread

G_B_

2 hours ago, CG said:

Technically there is major support at 7900.Brexit day it bounced back from 7930.If it breaks it then 7500 would come soon.

Yeah , needs a major trigger to move up . Though market may have factored in most of impact of demonetisation on this quarter earnings , another round of selling from Inst investors can easily bring it below 7500 levels . 

6 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Market continues to test new lows . Its been pretty easy shorting in last couple of weeks , I think the weeakness will continue for some more time . 

worried abt how mkt will react for the quarterly results bcoz of the demonetization ..

infy results on 13th jan and the budget comes early this time  

13 hours ago, velu said:

worried abt how mkt will react for the quarterly results bcoz of the demonetization ..

infy results on 13th jan and the budget comes early this time  

I dont think bad results will make much difference , market is just waiting for some clarity from Govt ..too much confusion . Post budget , I think it will settle down and move upwards .

I picked up some 8300 nifty calls  yesterday , we should recover close to that levels by end of Jan if there are no more surprises . 

On 27/12/2016 at 4:36 PM, jusarrived said:

I dont think bad results will make much difference , market is just waiting for some clarity from Govt ..too much confusion . Post budget , I think it will settle down and move upwards .

I picked up some 8300 nifty calls  yesterday , we should recover close to that levels by end of Jan if there are no more surprises . 

8300 come much faster than I expected , not complaining though . 

The premium is up to 130+ today from ~22 , covered everything today . 

BTW Axis ( Then UTI ) and Heg where my first ever investments , bought 40 ( UTI ) at 110 and Heg at 22 and sold it ar 190 and 55 to my dad , since I dint have a demat back then .

Heg is at 1300 and Axis at 460 ( split 1:5 ) now and my dads still holding on to them , though I have been asking him to get rid off Aixs for past year 

5 hours ago, jusarrived said:

So what you guys been up to ?

I also use more Zerodha than ICICI now , save a lot on brokerage ..but not as reliable . I guess "itne mein itna hi milta hai" .

i use zerodha and i daytarde in banknifty  when there are no results to trade ,  i find zerodha is more reliable for traders .. 

which paltform do you use ? i use kite as well as PI 

13 hours ago, velu said:

i use zerodha and i daytarde in banknifty  when there are no results to trade ,  i find zerodha is more reliable for traders .. 

which paltform do you use ? i use kite as well as PI 

I am still getting used to it , been using Kite ..I have heard PI is better , but cant install that on my office laptop and also there is no mobile application n for PI .

I like the charts on Zerodha , much more easy to use than other platforms I have used in the past ..but the site/app has hung a few time when I was in the middle of trades . That kind off worries me .