ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

I put him just before the start..

Was reluctant till the end then finally decided not to leave him out....CHIT

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

I got Dhawan in today right at the end. In place of Rahane. Rahane still may get runs today but I was very worried when he skied that pull. Anyway SS all about gut feel and my gut feel form is excellent. Not everyone has the ability. You did great for 2 games given your gut feel skills. :nice:

All the best on your top 10 goals.

I got Dhawan in today right at the end. In place of Rahane. Rahane still may get runs today but I was very worried when he skied that pull. Anyway SS all about gut feel and my gut feel form is excellent. Not everyone has the ability. You did great for 2 games given your gut feel skills. :nice:

Even I have dhawan in for rahane..

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

:giggle: I did exactly the same.