ICF Fantasy Hub 2016

ICF FANTASY HUB 2017  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a ICF FANTASY HUB 2017 ? If yes, would you like any changes to the current system(post it or PM me)? Also do post your feedback for this year's FH (only players).

Okay . untill we come up with a good points scoring system,I'll only update the winners and keep track of the positions.Before T20 starts we should have come up with something or the other.

Nice point sscomp32.

But I personally don't think there should be 10 points for 15/16 places.Half is fine.Even in F1 there are 22 drivers and only 10 point finishers.

Maybe the best way to go forward considering that most of you want longer points system is that we have a Base for each tournament pre-decided and then we can have something like as follows

1st get 24%

2nd gets 18%

3rd gets 15%

4th gets 12%

5th gets 10%

6th gets 8%

7th gets 6%

8th gets 4%

9th get 2%

and 

10th gets 1%.....everything rounded off to the nearest whole number.

This is same as F1 points system. We can have only percentages and not fixed points as weight age of each leg is different unlike F1.

The max number of positions should appox be equal to half.The rest won't count.

LKC =1

The only problem I see is determining the base points for each series.I will work this out tomorrow for each individual series and see how the difference stands.

Okay . untill we come up with a good points scoring system,I'll only update the winners and keep track of the positions.Before T20 starts we should have come up with something or the other.

Nice point sscomp32.

But I personally don't think there should be 10 points for 15/16 places.Half is fine.Even in F1 there are 22 drivers and only 10 point finishers.

Maybe the best way to go forward considering that most of you want longer points system is that we have a Base for each tournament pre-decided and then we can have something like as follows

1st get 24%

2nd gets 18%

3rd gets 15%

4th gets 12%

5th gets 10%

6th gets 8%

7th gets 6%

8th gets 4%

9th get 2%

and 

10th gets 1%.....everything rounded off to the nearest whole number.

This is same as F1 points system. We can have only percentages and not fixed points as weight age of each leg is different unlike F1.

The max number of positions should appox be equal to half.The rest won't count.

LKC =1

The only problem I see is determining the base points for each series.I will work this out tomorrow for each individual series and see how the difference stands.

I stick with protest of 1 point for LKC.

Just use F1 points system...easy as

Had been a long while but feels good to have finally whooped Scarface. Like I said 2016 now and Scarface is back to being a nobody.

lol @ Scarface. Absolutely ZERO mental strength. One of those SS's that needs to be number 1 after game 1 to win else he runs away after 2-3 games. :hysterical:

lol @ all mid table beggars asking for points handouts :hysterical: 

Edited by India-KXIP fan

zakk finished global number 2 in Ind vs Aus in Aus last year as well. Only comp he is good at. But I bet he never watches the BBL, willing to bet on it. He knows absolutely nothing about Aus T20 players in Aus as a result. Severe disadvantage and his inconsistency will show I'm sure. Me on the other hand having the BBL knowledge will get another top 3.

Also lol @ cricketweb. 50% of the players in squads not even available for selection in the FL :hysterical: 

Edited by India-KXIP fan
zakk finished global number 2 in Ind vs Aus in Aus last year as well. Only comp he is good at. But I bet he never watches the BBL, willing to bet on it. He knows absolutely nothing about Aus T20 players in Aus as a result. Severe disadvantage and his inconsistency will show I'm sure. Me on the other hand having the BBL knowledge will get another top 3.

Also lol @ cricketweb. 50% of the players in squads not even available for selection in the FL :hysterical: 

Aus vs IND??

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk