Why am I so retarded ? Plz help me

fineleg

Yea... now you are beginning to sound totally dumb...But for him' date=' we would have been all out for 300, dont forget that.[/quote'] MM, Cmon...do u mean to say I was not happy abt SRT playing well. I was. Till the time RP Singh came in to bat. Then I'm devastated that a NOT OUT is so important more than the team. Once that happens, I dont care what he did before. THE ATTITUDE IS SUPREME and important and strikingly important, not just 150+ Team spirit is lacking!

People are really dense. He could have gotten out going for runs. The partnership was worth 31 runs. It added a lot of frustration on Aussie' date=' esp the openers who would have to survive another 10 overs. The partnership not only got enough runs and also it bade time. WHo know how much a tired Sachin would have scored if he had kept most of the strike. Ultimately he is out there playing and is best judge of the situation and the rest of us can only feel frustrated and stupid complaining.[/quote'] :two_thumbs_up:

MM, Cmon...do u mean to say I was not happy abt SRT playing well. I was. Till the time RP Singh came in to bat. Then I'm devastated that a NOT OUT is so important more than the team. Once that happens, I dont care what he did before. THE ATTITUDE IS SUPREME and important and strikingly important, not just 150+ Team spirit is lacking!
All this is what you think. Try to think outside the box. You are not all knowing. There could be other reasons, and more importantly, it worked. If it handnt, I would have still understood you acting this stupid.. but this is even worse than you're usual BS. I agree with MM, this should be locked.

This stupid thread' date=' with absolute nonsense being posted by a particular poster, should be locked, NOW[/quote'] No one is personally abusing any ICF forummer. Just coz u cant stand negativity, or things lack "reason according to u" nothing needs to be locked. There is freedom of speech and criticism. Criticizing and shredding to bits the selfishness of cricketer SRT is warranted and will be done. This thread or gazillion other threads.

MM, Cmon...do u mean to say I was not happy abt SRT playing well. I was. Till the time RP Singh came in to bat. Then I'm devastated that a NOT OUT is so important more than the team. Once that happens, I dont care what he did before. THE ATTITUDE IS SUPREME and important and strikingly important, not just 150+ Team spirit is lacking!
Talk sense, and people will listen. Dont post nonsense..

Talk sense' date=' and people will listen. Dont post nonsense..[/quote'] MM (and Zuby), This cra.p selfishness from SRT deserved cr.. criticism and it was given. Whether you can watch ur "God" being shredded mercilessly by posts or not, I can care less. I dont normally shred like this, but this was selfishness supreme from SRT. And, he really shud have gotten out. That wud have been sweet.

Shwetabh, You dont shield tailenders is not a mantra. Please. Havent you seen brilliant shielding of tailenders and runs being scored by proper batsmen? Havent those been applauded? Please dont say this is the new mantra! #11 batsman!!! #11! before even he was settled, he was asked to face 5 balls every over!!! He could have been out in first 5 balls.

Fine pair of legs and her threads :hysterical:
well, Prudent, I am well aware this is SRT-land in ICF. Anyone who even makes the smallest stmt against SRT will be attacked here, but I dont think I need to be scared. I knew folks will attack me, they all saw the selfish display of SRT and most know it is selfish, but they HAVE A SOFT CORNER for SRT and hence wont severely criticize him.

Shwetabh, You dont shield tailenders is not a mantra. Please. Havent you seen brilliant shielding of tailenders and runs being scored by proper batsmen? Havent those been applauded? Please dont say this is the new mantra! #11 batsman!!! #11! before even he was settled, he was asked to face 5 balls every over!!! He could have been out in first 5 balls.
When a match is being drawn, yes. But in this scenario you never shield tailenders and the batting of Laxman, Ganguly, Tendulkar from Indian and a lot of other captains have demonstrated. If you don't like it too bad.

I think it's ok to take singles (unless the bowler is Marshall or some such who can injure the number 11). But he should have tried to hit some 4s especially against Hogg and to balls that were pitched on middle and leg. There was no intent at all. Anyway I don't think we would have gotten a lead more than 80 or so even if SRT went berserk there.