Terror attack at Army headquarters in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri, near Line of Control; intense firing underway

Malcolm Merlyn

On 9/25/2016 at 11:52 PM, BeautifulGame said:

That is just a fantasy that never got of the ground.The only state banged about it for few years was Tamil Nadu and even we have given up on it now.

There is no serious proposal anytime soon to make the river linking system a reality.

http://wrmin.nic.in/forms/list.aspx?lid=1279

On 09/10/2016 at 7:46 PM, Finer said:

. The communal leader and its communal party had been building strong platform to target Muslims community

Absolutely ridiculous comment. Hindus have been into  holy cow and protection thing since time immemorial. Its only now they are changing this attitude from must have to good to have. How is it BJP thing?

Christians and others consume beef in public regularly unscathed. 

So do Muslims. Million of them consume it regularly in India. If you have little common sense you will realize that If I invite you for family dinner and keep a Pork dish on dinner table and you end up breaking our friendship and may be mouthing me, blame lies on me. Same goes to stray cases of Beef eating incidents.

Gujarat 2002. Otherwise Modi will be first to be hanged to death given India is one of the largest beef exporter in the world under Modi ruling.

Your comment sounds like Kashmir and UN resolution rhetoric where by ever Pakistani claims to implementaion of UN resolution while in reality its Pakistan which is denying a plebiscite to Kasmiri by NOT meeting the obligation . The only way India can give a plebiscite to Kashmiris is by going to war with Pakistan so that the Kashmir can be freed of Pakistani occupation.

Google to Get the complete picture before you start on something :phehe: Half Knowledge is dangerous thing

Edited by mishra