Anurag Thakur refusal to let India play Cricket with Pakistan draws sharp reaction from Pakistanis

10 hours ago, gakgupta said:

Nawaz Sharif is making right moves for enquiry into panthankot incident. Looks like he also asked his miLitary to sincerely fight against terrorism....

At last he is making correct m and right noises.

Resuming cricket could be around the corner

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Actions need to speak, not words.  Pak govt is expert at making right noises and not doing anything real.  

On 10/6/2016 at 9:28 AM, Asim said:

^ I read this point like 10 times... my point remains same: lets say its my country;Pak DECIDE to NOT PLAY vs some XYZ country for the reasons which according to me, my nation, my board and my country directly effects my emotions, my national pride and integrity... and we whole nation take a principle stand to cut-off every sporting ties with that particular country and NEVER face them again (at least untill blah blah happens)...

Now if we've made our claims this high and associated our national pride directly with that, I will chose not playing that particular team NO MATTER WHAT, be it T20, be it Asia/ICC, be it a WC Final let alone calling that match most Historic, Best match ever etc etc

but I do understand the point all of u making too: why to offer our dushman 2 points, so lets put national principle stand and all those claims about emotions, martyr, terrorism, goli, Loc etc etc aside for couple of days and lets have fun with most historic match ever...

No but we want to boycot pak so that pcb wont make money but play in icc tourney so that we can beat you. Simple we dont like you so we do what you dont like makes us happy doing that.