Hardik Pandya : The test allrounder

tweaker

22 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Add Shubham Gill. The guy can be the next big Batsman. Averaging over 100 in u19 one day cricket.

Shubham looks to be a terrific talent as well . Ill add more names like shivam, himanshu , abhshek 

The 3 names i mentioned have the skills needed by national squad

Kamlesh- fast bowling all rounder

shaw- test opener 

rahul chahar- leg spinner ...he can bat and field well to 

With these 3 they can make into the national squad quicker, the likes of shubham might have to wait longer then these 3 as the bench strength of our batting looks quite good specially the middle order  

I think some u-19 players shud be drafted quickly to A-squads so that they can face better competition n can raise their game. Something we shud have done with Avesh. 

1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

the likes of shubham might have to wait longer then these 3 as the bench strength of our batting looks quite good specially the middle order  

yeah.... Shubham may have to dislodge Yuvraj if he wants to play ODIs 4 years down the line.   :phehe:

Although we seem to be joking it may actually happen   :phehe:

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

yeah.... Shubham may have to dislodge Yuvraj if he wants to play ODIs 4 years down the line.   :phehe:

Although we seem to be joking it may actually happen   :phehe:

yea the likes of iyer is still finding it tough to make into national squad, shubham might have to wait a lil long. 

On 8/13/2017 at 8:15 AM, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Shubham looks to be a terrific talent as well . Ill add more names like shivam, himanshu , abhshek 

The 3 names i mentioned have the skills needed by national squad

Kamlesh- fast bowling all rounder

shaw- test opener 

rahul chahar- leg spinner ...he can bat and field well to 

With these 3 they can make into the national squad quicker, the likes of shubham might have to wait longer then these 3 as the bench strength of our batting looks quite good specially the middle order  

I think some u-19 players shud be drafted quickly to A-squads so that they can face better competition n can raise their game. Something we shud have done with Avesh. 

And Sundar as well. Kishan has regressed somewhat but he was promising too. Watch out for 15-yr old Parag.

7 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Kishen hasnt regressed its just that he gets compared to pant and pant looks better 

i think he has regressed. did nothing of note recently in 5 fairly high standard matches. 2 against SA "A" and 3 in duleep. he is completely out of form as of now.