If anyone here goes on the "Aussies played well mode"

Guest BossBhai

I think some of you guys are frustrated because you WANT IND to be bashed on PP so you folks can justify the rubbish that you throw on Pakistan but i am sorry to tell you that your wish will not come true at least as long as i am the mod there.
some is the operative word

Congrats Aussies for playing well, even though the 50-50 decisions and a few shockers went your way. You guys did deserve to win because of better planning, better quality players and better team chemistry. Job well done, you guys are truely #1 of your era.

Congrats Aussies for playing well, even though the 50-50 decisions and a few shockers went your way. You guys did deserve to win because of better planning, better quality players and better team chemistry. Job well done, you guys are truely #1 of your era.
wat an idiot you are CC.. really.. lost respect for you.. anyways.. forget you..

report abuse button for what matey ? For disagreeing with you ? HAHAHAHA..i said nothing abusive in my post...like i said, try to hold your dadagiri instincts in check. And incase you missed it: Congrats Aussies for playing well, even though the 50-50 decisions and a few shockers went your way. You guys did deserve to win because of better planning, better quality players and better team chemistry. Job well done, you guys are truely #1 of your era.

lets start from scratch .... is there such a thing as "Banable offense" ... :hysterical::giggle:
Hmm.. try calling me a m***erf***er, or something along those lines, and i'll edit your post and give you an infraction. Do it a few more times that I get tired, and you get banned. That's a bannable offence :haha:
Its easiest thing to "bat well"..when you dont have to worry about being given out. Its easiest thing to "bowl well"...when all you need to do is hit the pad or pass the bat ' date=' to get a gift wkt...if that means "played well"...., Aussies played great LOL LOL...The facts are India played 1 1/2 inngs and Aus 2 1/2 inngs...go look up the replays[/quote'] :haha:
You guys did deserve to win
This effectively is a TROLL post and an ABUSE for millions of Indian fans who are feeling so bad after balatant cheating by Kangaroos. Anyway....I have reported it to MODS and let's see if mods of ICF do something to show this traitor CC his right place.
wow .... soo much conviction .... a certain ususal suspects pees on you day in and day out ..... while you guys keep avoiding my repeated pointed questions .... but yet you say there is such a thing called as bannable offense ... phantastic ... :two_thumbs_up:
No need to argue Boss..... Today morning, Varun edited my post when I called Ponting harami....height of PCness. Someone tell me where should I complain. No hard feeling Varun paaji....but really, I need to know why Ponting is not a haraami in your PC full dictionary.
No need to argue Boss..... Today morning, Varun edited my post when I called Ponting harami....height of PCness. Someone tell me where should I complain. No hard feeling Varun paaji....but really, I need to know why Ponting is not a haraami in your PC full dictionary.
Subah ki baat aur thi. Ab jo bolna hai boliye aap Ponting ko. Aaj to No-holds barred chal raha hai yahaan par:D