Should they be called back?

Guest Hiten.

Should they be called back?  

1. 1.

• YES - Fully support the walkout
    • NO - we should "play for a draw" despite the umpires!

Guest Hiten.

Make sure you name the umpires who are crap, have absolutely no knowledge about cricket and moreover, who hate ausi's to the core officiate the test matches when Aus visits India. Give it to them in their own fckin way PS: Make sure you have commentators who are pro-indian supporters. PPS: USE UR FCKIN $$$ TO TALK a$$wipes

How many of you would have supported if Kumble had staged a walkout (even if forfeiting match) How many of you would have supported if Kumble had staged a walkout (even if forfeiting match)? We can bat and draw. So some may want the draw. But I feel even if we forfeit the match by going 0-2, We need to make a strong statement. Kumble (known for his gentlemanly behavior) if staged a walkout at SCG will make the headlines that are needed. Would you have supported a walkout?

You are asking a ridiculous question MM (i know u feel my suggestion is ridiculous) You feel a walk out is too much in this match? Have you seen the umpiring or lack of? Anyway, please vote no if that is the case!
You try to solve the problem the smart way, not create useless drama and embarrass everyone. Remember how Ranatunga walked out and played again ? Remember how Inzamam walked out and offered to play again ?
You try to solve the problem the smart way' date=' not create useless drama and embarrass everyone. Remember how Ranatunga walked out and played again ? Remember how Inzamam walked out and offered to play again ?[/quote'] You want team mgmt to file "official complaint" to ICC inbox. They will file it in archives. :icflove: